Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Feedback / Early HardStyle starts where?

djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
As the topic title sounds.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
In fact, where does early hardstyle end? is 2004/2005 early hardstyle?
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
On 17-09-2009 14:39:03, djdesudo wrote:

In fact, where does early hardstyle end? is 2004/2005 early hardstyle?

2001 / 2005 is early
and stop making useless topics about one question
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Cheers! Second question then, anyone got a full version of Alpha Twins vs Brennan Heart - Innocence (Qlimax Dj Tool)
Dakpan -
No Hostages
On 17-09-2009 15:05:15, djdesudo wrote:

Cheers! Second question then, anyone got a full version of Alpha Twins vs Brennan Heart - Innocence (Qlimax Dj Tool)

No only on CD go away
stiba -
The Fruit That Makes The Fristi
On 17-09-2009 15:12:11, Dakpan wrote:

[...]

No only on CD go away

+ 1
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
I had a few years ago on CD, I'll see if I can find  :thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 17-09-2009 15:12:11, Dakpan wrote:

[...]

No only on CD go away

:')
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 17-09-2009 15:12:57, SoundTrader wrote:

I had a few years ago on CD, I'll see if I can find  :thumbsup:

If you could find it that'd be spot on. cheers
DJ_Sigma -
Hardstyle got it's name in 2001, but the style and tracks where formed in 1999, when the first Tracid Traxxx bombs came out, and the first harder tracks from Italian labels like Sigma, Dance Pollution, etc came out. It was a combination of (mosty German) Hardtrance, UK Hardhouse, Italian Hardhouse, pounding Techno and some Dutch Oldschool and slower Hardcore. The key point was: diversity!

For the real Early Hardstyle lovers the years '99 - '02 are the best. 2003 was the transition year when the reverse bass took the overhand and the name Hardstyle became famous globally. That was the face of the style until about 2005 / 2006 when the third generation began to form, sometimes called 'nustyle' which I personally find a quite stupid name. Many new producers and labels formed, and many from the first generation went away to other styles or stopped. (tracid traxxx, overdose / pulse, the whole Uk Hardhouse part, and so on)

In the years after 2003 there were still releases with the same sound, diversity and quality as the former years, but definetely more hard to find. And sincs the Hardstyle from 2006 until now has almost stayed the same, you see a bigger and bigger movement of people who want the early sounds back. The mainstream Hardstyle has become too Harcore-sounding for many, and is almost not comparible with Early Hardstyle anoymore. Therefore the 2 styles were divided and the same as in the Hardcore scene, 'early'was added!  :thumbsup2:

Greets,

The Ambassador Of Early Hardstyle  :p