Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Feedback / Topics in which you're posted marked as favorite?

DJ_Sigma -
On many internet forums it's possible to add a topic as your favorite. I'm new here and a fanatic forummer but I can't always find my topics in which I have reacted back. Is it possible that there is made a tool that you can look back into the topics in which you reacted? The same tool as with reactions on livesets maybe?
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
 :yes: good idea
Jatoch -
On 19-09-2009 18:43:52, DJ_Sigma wrote:

On many internet forums it's possible to add a topic as your favorite. I'm new here and a fanatic forummer but I can't always find my topics in which I have reacted back. Is it possible that there is made a tool that you can look back into the topics in which you reacted? The same tool as with reactions on livesets maybe?

Pithune, dubbel account?
Vogelhuisje [Moderator] -
Haat aan vocals
Yea good idea, Bert!  :D
DJ_Sigma -
On 19-09-2009 18:46:28, Jatoch wrote:

[...]
Pithune, dubbel account?

Neetoch?
Vogelhuisje [Moderator] -
Haat aan vocals
Btw, we don't really have a active forum, everything is discussed in the shoutbox and liveset comments  :p
m4a1 -
blablablabla
On 19-09-2009 18:46:10, Pithune wrote:

:yes: good idea

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
DJ_Sigma -
On 19-09-2009 18:55:09, Vogelhuisje wrote:

Btw, we don't really have a active forum, everything is discussed in the shoutbox and liveset comments  :p

But there are many topics and many people who post I think. But of course the sets are the main thing over here..

I will keep my forumposts on other sites, then...
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
On 19-09-2009 19:07:48, m4a1 wrote:

[...]

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

OHW YES YES YES

On 19-09-2009 18:55:09, Vogelhuisje wrote:

Wil ik opzich wel weten als ik forum heb lopen spammen en ik niet meer allemaal uit me hoofd weet waar  :cry: