Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

General discussion / To all Dutchmen - school project, feedback appreciated.

Jor-D -
MASSIVE  :thumbsdown: to voetbal...
Duruz -
On 30-11-2008 13:12:05, SoundTrader wrote:

Sneijder, Van nistelrooy, Robben, Van der vaart  :worship:  :D

Drenthe is not good enough huh?  :D
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
Drenthe I dont like much  ^.^ Now Real Madrid has bought to huntelaar  :worship:
Odyssee -
you avatar is anoying  :p
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
On 02-12-2008 18:41:51, Odyssee wrote:

you avatar is anoying  :p

:cry:
Odyssee -
 :clown:
Duruz -
On 02-12-2008 18:40:22, SoundTrader wrote:

Drenthe I dont like much  ^.^ Now Real Madrid has bought to huntelaar  :worship:

Yeah men, i heard.. I'm a Ajax-fan, so it sucks very hard! I hate it, all the 'big European clubs' from the 'big European competitions' are stealing the players away from the Dutch League..  :(

:')
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
On 02-12-2008 21:36:00, Duruz wrote:

Yeah men, i heard.. I'm a Ajax-fan, so it sucks very hard! I hate it, all the 'big European clubs' from the 'big European competitions' are stealing the players away from the Dutch League..  :(

I understand you, the team of my city is the getafe c.f. and the same thing happens, the bigs clubs take the players  :')
Duruz -
On 02-12-2008 21:40:53, SoundTrader wrote:

I understand you, the team of my city is the getafe c.f. and the same thing happens, there take them the players to bigs clubs  :')

Uhu.. From Ajax taken away; Pasanen (Bremen), Chivu (Roma), Zlatan (Juve), Grygera (Juve), Escudé (Sevilla), Pienaar (Dortmund), van der Vaart (HSV), De Jong (HSV), Sneijder (Real M.).. And now Huntelaar too

:p
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
On 02-12-2008 21:45:27, Duruz wrote:

On 02-12-2008 21:40:53, SoundTrader wrote:

I understand you, the team of my city is the getafe c.f. and the same thing happens, there take them the players to bigs clubs  :')

Uhu.. From Ajax taken away; Pasanen (Bremen), Chivu (Roma), Zlatan (Juve), Grygera (Juve), Escudé (Sevilla), Pienaar (Dortmund), van der Vaart (HSV), De Jong (HSV), Sneijder (Real M.).. And now Huntelaar too

:p

in this momen, that good players has?
Duruz -
Not all of them.. You can decide yourself  :W
NeRk -
ÑaM ÑaM!
On 03-12-2008 05:11:56, OzStyle wrote:

Zlatan yeh is good but he has the look of a dog !!!!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is GOD!!!!  :L  :L  :worship:
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
On 02-12-2008 22:31:20, Duruz wrote:

Aissati, Emanuelson, Rommedahl?  :?
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
On 03-12-2008 10:42:18, SoundTrader wrote:

On 02-12-2008 22:31:20, Duruz wrote:

Aissati, Emanuelson, Rommedahl?  :?