Shoutbox: [26-03] Bedlam: Does anybody think it's worth making this a usable website again with the neverending time outs et.?

Radio shows / Fear.FM Top 100 & Awards

Jatoch -
On 05-12-2010 13:53:39, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

That to me is a bit daft, just cause a dj is picked up by a mainstream crowd doesnt make them a new face.

Ghostclass and Raise your hands up for me are Psyko Punkz best tracks to date release dates in 2008 and 2009.

Chris One, Taken Convictions and scum - all 2009

Geck-O, Full Force and Smasher both 2009.

Wasted Penguinz - We Live For The Day 2009

Slim Shore - Best new act i can agree with but he's definitely not a new face (working on a technicallity there  :W)

The Machine - first release 2006, Butterfly 2007, Green Forest 2009.

DJ Ezteq - Fuck You Up (2009) but to be fair that was the very end of 2009 so you could definitely say he was a new face of 2010.

Not sitting saying your all wrong, just dont think you can call someone a new face if they have been about for longer than the past year  :-/

What says that the first release has to be 2010 to be called a "new face" then?
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Well, kinda makes sense to be honest. if you release a track in 2009 your a new face in 2009.

It just seems like because people on a broader basis are finally taking note of these artists, that makes them new, when in reality they have been producing great tracks for a good while now and for me, they established themselves as excellent artists in 2009 when they should have been considered for "best new face"

Dont get me wrong, the DJ's everyone has picked (with the exception of Psyko Punkz, Wasted Pinguinz and Bioweapon) are excellent and should definitely be getting votes this year if the likes of B-Front can win it in 2009.

Just doesnt make any sense to me, B-Front was not a new artist in 2009, his best track by a long way for me is Lunatik, released in 2006.  :-/

Catatonic Overload, Delete and Chain Reaction are the kind of DJ's who would benefit more from winning an award like this. The other DJ's are already making a big name for themselves.
kwaibegai -
www.ondertitel.com
On 05-12-2010 14:25:00, Jipdenk wrote:

[...]

dus omdat ie een andere naam heeft is ie opeens "best new face"...?

Jotdenk  :p

nee jullie haben eigenlijk wel gelijk  :$

ik kan het niet meer veranderen maar Best New Face is dan: A-Wak  :)