Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Radio shows / K-Cin @ Fear.FM (Every Tuesday 17.00-18.00)

K-Cin -
Belgians do it better !
Okay guys as I know some members have got their own topic on here I decided to make one aswell.

I'll be using this topic to provide you with all the information you'll need about my upcoming set, the genre I'll play, any specials etc.
Maybe I'll do some sort of request thing aswell, just pick 1 or 2 tracks every week which you guys request.

I'll also post my mixes in this topic.

Tonight will be my 4th session on Fear.FM and this time I've chosen for a mix with old tracks only, from 2003-2006. To me this was one of the best era's in Hardstyle so that's why I've chosen to do a mix with tracks from this period only.

Those who love the sounds of that era aswell make sure you tune in tonight from 17.00-18.00 @ Fear.FM Harder.

I'm asking you to keep this topic clean of bashing and crying, I'm just doing this cause some people might be interested in what I'll be playing in my mixes.

If this will get out of hand I'll just close the topic...
Crysonic -
Cool will tune in tonight, gonna try and think of some requests
K-Cin -
Belgians do it better !
K-Cin -
Belgians do it better !
You can send me requests via PM.
Don't spam in this topic, just PM me and I'll post in this topic which tracks I'll use in my next session.

These 4 tracks wille feature in my next mix:

The Beholder & Max Enforcer - Bit Crusher (Jro)
Tatanka, Zany & DV8 - The Recepy (Nitrogen)
The Prophet & The Beholder - Mani-X (Jatoch)
Crypsis & Kold Konnexion - Dust In Your Eyes (Original Mix) (Nilles)
Gewijzigd door K-Cin op 15-12-2010 20:50
K-Cin -
Belgians do it better !
Hey guys,

some info about my mix for tomorrow, as you can already see it will have 4 request tracks which are in my post above.
Throughout the mix you'll hear tracks from the past as the future. I tried to bring in some variation, some tracks with reversed bass, others with hard kicks or just both in one.
You can also check out 2 new tracks from the Australian Producer Delete.

Tune in at 17.00 GMT+1 !