Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet
SirHellborn -
I've started a hardcore series and need sets for coming episodes. So if you're interested please contact me  :thumbsup2:
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Well I can make you a mix, but I think we could all use some more info like:

Gear requirements?
Length of the set?
What & when?
NaeosPsy -
I can do one after 3 or 4 weeks.  ^.^
SirHellborn -
Length: 1 hour
Gear: No requirements (i don't give a flying fuck what it's made with as long as the music is great)
What: Hardcore only
Where: Hard Shock Radio (my own shoutcast server)
When: I'm planning on airing it once a week. Time and day is not decided yet, but I'm thinking about saturdays 20:00 +1 GMT)

The main vision for Shock Therapy is just to gather great hardcore into one series, and hopefully some day my server will grow a bigger listener number or maybe an existing station some day will adopt the series. But I can only hope about that  :)

The link for HSR website is www.hardshockradio.cz.cc. I know that the website sucks atm, but I'm working on a better website this is just a placeholder till the new one is done.
Krank-Im-Kopf -
Krank-Im-Kopf
On 09-01-2011 15:09:59, SirHellborn wrote:

What: Hardcore only

Only Main, or also some Subgernes?
SirHellborn -
Subgenres is absolutely allowed  :)
Krank-Im-Kopf -
Krank-Im-Kopf
On 09-01-2011 15:57:06, SirHellborn wrote:

Subgenres is absolutely allowed  :)

Nice man, I will look what I can do..  =]
SirHellborn -
On 09-01-2011 16:05:15, Krank-Im-Kopf wrote:

[...]

Nice man, I will look what I can do..  =]

Awsome  :) If you want you can add me on msn. just let me know and i can pm you my addy
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
I'll help you out, just PM me when you want what.  ;)
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
I can make some too if you want  :)
SirHellborn -
@Maximumraver I've sent you a PM with my MSN

Great  :) Really happy to see people taking an interest in this! Anyone who wants to make an episode just do it  :) I need as much material as possible!

I'm trying to find the best time for the show so it doesn't crash with the most popular shows on the bigger stations. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.