Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

DJ-ing / Producing / What gear do u have and what do you use?

e.deitas -
Hello!

Im just interessted in what kind of gear you guys use when mixing, and what gear you have but maybe dont use that much!?

Ill start with the stuff I use the most:
2 x reloop rp - 6000 mk6 blacks
1 x behringer djx 750
Play timecodes mostly, still learning the beat mash with these  xD

and the stuff I dont use that much
1 x hercules rmx (still have it beucase i can use the soundcard when recording)

So now you shoot  ;)
cuhnkedrik -
as well as the equipment I rarely use, such as a 1 x Hercules RMX (which I still own because I can record via the computer's sound card). free games
Gewijzigd door cuhnkedrik op 27-09-2023 10:23
Rosiee -
Thanks for sharing your gear setup! I can suggest some popular gear used by DJs for mixing, such as Pioneer DJ's CDJ and DJM series, Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol S4, and Denon DJ's Prime series. It's important to choose gear that suits your style and connections game needs as a DJ.
rosydam -
Welcome to the fusion universe of Pokemon Infinite Fusion , where trainers become alchemists of evolution. Journey through diverse regions, uncover the secrets of fusion genetics, and witness the birth of awe-inspiring creatures that combine the best of multiple species. Engage in thrilling battles, strategize with unique fusion abilities, and prove your worth as a fusion master. The adventure begins now!
HendersonHyrum -
merci
Gewijzigd door HendersonHyrum op 14-01-2024 21:57