Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Hardstation / Early Hardstyle Special Weekend Vol. 3 (13-14.08.2011)

Hardman -
http://www.myspace.com/hardmanpl
Program is behind us! I would like to thank all those who listened, DJ's and those who helped me in the organization (especially: N-Core, Absence and Zieloneq)! If you will need to arrange the fourth part.  ;)
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
Thanks to all of you for organizing it!  :) I couldn't listen as i was at The Qontinent, but I've download all sets and am starting to listen to them now  :p
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
Ook Intervention en ik vonden het leuk om aan de @Hardstation Early Weekend Special deel te nemen  :D Bedankt hiervoor !!

Intervention and I also enjoyed to take place @ the Early Weekend Special @ Hardstation fm  :D Thanks for this !!
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
it was an honor to be part of this! also enjoyed it the whole event !
ehallpasspro -
On 15-08-2011 19:37:49, Pithune wrote:
192.168.0.1 Login
it was an honor to be part of this! also enjoyed it the whole event !

Being a part of this was truly an honor! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the event.