Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Party discussion / Q-DANCE PRESENTS: SCANTRAXX 10 YEARS

djblacksun -
Fake Shit
The Scantraxx Recordz label has already reach 10 years of age, and we surely can't let that go unnoticed. In order to celebrate this achievement, Q-dance and Scantraxx will come together again in the Heineken Music Hall on the 14th of April.

With Scantraxx being the cradle of successful artists like Frontliner, Wildstylez, Headhunterzz, and D-Block & S-te-Fan, you can be sure that they will all be present for this special night. Back in 2002, founder Dov Elkabas – better known as The Prophet – had a vision: to put hardstyle on the map worldwide. And, it worked!

The Prophet: “We are excited to invite you all to join us in celebration for this extraordinary milestone. Without your dedication to hardstyle, the scene would not be as big and strong as it is now. It is clear that we are all in this together – We Are One!”

We have pulled out all the stops for this party, and it’s time to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Scantraxx. Want to know more? Check out the trailer here: http://bit.ly/wRP1R3. Ticket sales will start on Saturday the 4th of February at 00:00, exclusively on Q-dance.com.

Spread the word with the official Twitter hash tag: #QS10Y

Check Q-dance.nl for Dutch news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i02MGrQHe6g
Gewijzigd door djblacksun op 28-01-2012 00:45
Jatoch -
...to global dominance.  :worship:
LiamSlater -
LSD is brought for the intoxication for the objectives. The margin of the placement and write my dissertation for the reforms. The stint is held for the modified items for the struggle for all people.
Brittany -
This is such a big welcome show, I'm looking forward to it too pizza tower
Gewijzigd door Brittany op 02-06-2023 08:56