Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
e.deitas -
I heard a really odd rumor. In holland, do you have to have a "Dj licence" to be able to play at a club?
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 23-04-2012 12:37:18, e.deitas wrote:

I heard a really odd rumor. In holland, do you have to have a "Dj licence" to be able to play at a club?

no
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
If only that was true...
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
e.deitas -
Thanks for answering  :)
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
This license don't give you any respect... it just a paper... its only for urself, if u wanna have it then you must go into DJ School, pass exams for money and get this shitty paper.
Theekop -
Woef woef Pluto
On 23-04-2012 15:15:38, djblacksun wrote:

This license don't give you any respect... it just a paper... its only for urself, if u wanna have it then you must go into DJ School, pass exams for money and get this shitty paper.

But there is no such license.
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 23-04-2012 16:29:24, Theekop wrote:

[...]

I admire your effort... but there is no hope for him..  xD
Legolas -
Minas
in belgium u do need it if u are a professional, it has nothing to do with your skills but SABAM(Buma/Stemra) wants you to have one just so they can get more $$$ out of everything
eMule -
Not Your Monkey Not Your Robot
bitch ass niggers
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
On 23-04-2012 17:40:07, Legolas wrote:

in belgium u do need it if u are a professional, it has nothing to do with your skills but SABAM(Buma/Stemra) wants you to have one just so they can get more $$$ out of everything

SABAM  :X Loved the Basta! episode where they trolled the fuck out of them
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 23-04-2012 17:40:07, Legolas wrote:

in belgium u do need it if u are a professional

I can't push this button enough to express what is am feeling now:  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S  :S
Smetn_HS -
Rehab is for quitters.
dreos1337 [Set Editor] -
Jazeker, de apotheker

Haha! Mate of mine is giving Dj lessons for 200 euro for 4 hours. If you're intrested let me know. At the end we can even manufacture you a license, together with a shiney plastic card! (I get 10% commission ofcourse  ^.^)
Morango -
What is real?

lucky dutch DJ who still have some freedom.

in Portugal, now to be a DJ you have to pay a license, and present your playlist .it doesnt has nothing to do if you have DJ skills, if your good or not ... it's a self-named association with concerns about the copyrights...

i guess this DJ association will send the money to the artists in NL, Russia, etc... lol

the check the official documento to be a DJ in Portugal (and specially check the detais... a pdf without signature or logo of who did) ... and that crap is the "official regulament".

since it is in portuguese, here's the translation , enjoy with laughs

www.spautores.pt/assets_live/4972/licen_a_dj.pdf
Morango -
What is real?
License Guidelines for DJS

a) The DJ can make a play or a change of format, a maximum of a) DJ may make a Reproduction or a change of format, the maximum of
1500 (fifteen hundred) works, 1500 (fifteen hundred) works;

b) the reproduction or change of format can only be made from a support (physical or b) Reproduction or a change in shape Can only be effected from the support (physical or
digital) original; digital) original;

c) The reproduction and format changes can only be made and used by the DJ c) The Reproduction and format changes Can only be made and used by the DJ
exercise of their profession, therefore, in their proceedings in public places; exercise of Their profession, Therefore, in Their proceedings in public places;

d) The reproductions shall be made without any change from the original work; d) The reproductions
Shall be made without any change from the original work;

e) All other works that may be used by the DJ in the exercise of their activity and will) All That Other works may be used by the DJ in the exercise of Their activity will
to be fixed in the original media; to be fixed in the original media;

f) The DJ should be able to demonstrate to the SPA, where such requests, or f) The DJ Should Be Able to Demonstrate to the SPA, Whenever so requested, or
police whenever there is an inspection of the establishment where the public is the police Whenever there is an inspection of the establishment where the public is the
carries on business, the support which carried out the reproduction or change of format carries on business, the support Which Carried Out The Reproduction or change of format
cool, cool;

g) From 1500 (fifteen hundred) works mentioned above, the DJ can use up to a maximum g) From 1500 (fifteen hundred) Mentioned above works, the DJ Can use up to a maximum
15% of propagation or format changes without the need to demonstrate the legal acquisition of 15% propagation or format changes without showing the lawful acquisition
bracket where it has been playing, the support where it has Been copied;

h) are excluded from the license of any other type of use of works, and performing h) are Excluded from all license to use Other types of works, and performing
public, such as the reproduction of more than one work or the reproduction of works for the public, such as the Reproduction of more than one piece or pieces for playing
purpose of sale; purpose of sale;

i) Where the SPA report determined that the DJ or certain works are no longer i) Where the SPA report determined the DJ or That Certain works are no longer
covered under the license in question, it may not make or use or reproduction covered under the license in question, it may not make or use or Reproduction
change of format of the work or works which may be communicated by the SPA; change of format of the work or works Which may be communicated by the SPA;

j) The licenses that may be issued by the SPA will be valid for one year, corresponding to the j) That The licenses may be Issued by the SPA will be valid for one year, CORRESPONDING to
calendar year, so if the DJ wishes to continue to enjoy their benefits should calendar year, so if the DJ wishes to proceed to enjoy benefits Should Their
renew it at the beginning of each calendar year; renew it at the Beginning of each calendar year;

l) The DJ will keep updated the list of phonograms reproduced and report to the SPA, with l) The DJ will keep updated the list of phonograms reproduced and report to the SPA with
a quarterly basis, the "Play-lists" actually used in its various performances; a quarterly basis, the "Play-lists" actually used in excellant Various performances;

m) The DJ should be sent to the SPA, the beginning of each month, announced in a excel file, with m) Should Be The DJ sent to the SPA, the Beginning of each month, Announced in the excel file with
all the information of where they will perform the following month, as well as resident DJ and is all the information of where They will perform The Following month, as well as DJ is resident or
hired for a specific event; hired for a specific event;

n) In the case of the DJs associated APDJS, the above obligations, as well as obtaining n) In the case of the Associated APDJS DJs, the above obligations contracts, as well as the Obtaining
license, should be met through APDJS. license, Should Be Met through APDJS.

o) The value of the license for the purpose of copyright, will be € 550.00, which must be paid o) The value of the license for the purpose of copyright, will be € 550.00, Which must be paid in
time of obtaining the license. Time of Obtaining the license. Only for the year 2012, if the DJ will acquire the license Only for the year 2012, if the DJ will acquire the license
Annual for 2012 by the end of March, will pay € 370.00. Annual for 2012 by the end of March, will pay € 370.00. If the DJ get the license after the If the DJ get the license after the
March 31 and June 30, will pay € 490.00. March 31 and June 30, will pay € 490.00.

p) If the DJ is associate APDJS, the above figures will be lower, according to p) if DJ is Associated APDJS of the above figures will be lower, in accordance with
the terms of the agreement signed between the SPA and APDJS. the terms of the agreement signed Between the SPA and APDJS
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 23-04-2012 16:29:24, Theekop wrote:

[...]

It is  :) when you end DJ School you get license about ending schoold and get license that you are DJ e.t.c  :D (in my country you get it, on others i think you also get something when end this courses)