Shoutbox: [07:01] TimTim: i do think its worth investing in the website. Although i don't have the neverending time outs you are speaking off. (don't know if there is a difference between lsdb.nl and lsdb.eu)

New/upcoming releases / Tiësto & Showtek - Hell Yeah!

BazzProject -
LSDB Finalist!
On 19-06-2012 21:42:07, serezka wrote:

showtek fail

Wow..

This is real bad. I dont think that Showtek stated ever to be the best Dj´s in the world. So why is it not possible for them to make a mistake at a 'minor' event?
Every top Dj makes mistake then and now in their set. The question is how many sets Showtek had without any mistake
The massive fail is your reaction to this
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground

*bug*
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 20-06-2012 00:20:22, alexvdh wrote:

*bluescreen, Windows*
serezka -
On 19-06-2012 22:44:18, BazzProject wrote:

[...]

Wow..

This is real bad. I dont think that Showtek stated ever to be the best Dj´s in the world. So why is it not possible for them to make a mistake at a 'minor' event?
Every top Dj makes mistake then and now in their set. The question is how many sets Showtek had without any mistake
The massive fail is your reaction to this

If you play you should everytime check what you do, if you play then you can't fail, if you don't play then you fail, like Showtek, they days are gone, this is a fact.
Go to listen Bieber melodies and leave this site as soon as you can.
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 21-06-2012 21:32:02, serezka wrote:

[...]

If you play you should everytime check what you do, if you play then you can't fail, if you don't play then you fail, like Showtek, they days are gone, this is a fact.
Go to listen Bieber melodies and leave this site as soon as you can.

first of al, learn English.

second,

You can't expect such a thing from artists. Every one makes mistakes. Mistakes are in the tiniest corners. specially with those new Touch tap cue's buttons. Annoying sons a bitches that they are. Just let them be. If you can't handle the idea of them going straight to house then you're not a music fan at all but just one of those ' dagjesmens'.
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 17-06-2012 19:47:35, Theekop wrote:

Cool track IMO.

Track with Bassjackers is cool too  :)
emmaagro -
Core Ball
Tiësto's real name is Tijs Michiel Verwest. Speaking to Spout Podcast in 2021 he explained where his stage name came from. "So it's really like something I made up," the DJ said: "That was like a trend in the nineties, that all the Dutch DJs, they wanted to sound Italian. So we all put like an 'O' behind our name.Tiësto became famous in the late 1990s and early 2000s. He gained international recognition for his remixes and original productions, which helped to popularize the trance music genre. By the way, We make and sell exclusive music.During last month's ADE we crowned Tiesto with the Top 100 DJs Legend Award, brought to you by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.06-Nov-2013

https://core-ball.org/