Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Requests / Requesting this song; Hyperdrive - Out of Control (Bazz Blasters vs xCiter remix)

xmartini -
Hello everybody,

Although I'm new here, I'd like to keep this short.

I'm looking for the song mentioned in the title.

(Hyperdrive - Out of Control (Bazz Blasterz vs xCiter remix)).

I've tried Google, different HS/HC forums, but the only lead I've gotten was to this site.
Some guy called D-Mind had it in his liveset, but he uploaded it to Megaupload, and as we all know, Megaupload got ditched by the F.B.I.

However, I won't let this go unrewarded. I'm willing to pay up to €25,-, depends on the speed, for this single track. Yes, that's right, €25,-.
Payment either via iDeal or PayPal.

You could contact me via here, but I'd rather have you send an e-mail to; xRaiiden@live.nl

Yours faithfully, and thanks in advance,

Martin.
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
Why don't you ask miss D-Mind herself?
xmartini -
On 08-03-2013 22:52:56, TimTim wrote:

Why don't you ask miss D-Mind herself?

I contacted him via YouTube months ago.. Yet he still has to reply.. It's been from a set of a couple of years ago too, so that might be a problem too.

That song means prettty much to me, so I hope that if anybody has it; they'd love to share it!
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Hyperdrive himself is active on the forums, under the name 'HyperdriveNL'. You could try contacting him.
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Well, not active, but he has an account, so who knows.
xmartini -
Thanks for the advice! I've sent him a message, so now the waiting begins.
HyperdriveNL -
I didn't have any idea they remixed my track, and I don't have it for you. Do you have a link to it on youtube or something perhaps? I'm quite curious to hear it really!  :)
xmartini -
On 14-03-2013 19:56:04, HyperdriveNL wrote:

I didn't have any idea they remixed my track, and I don't have it for you. Do you have a link to it on youtube or something perhaps? I'm quite curious to hear it really!  :)

If I would've found it at YouTube, I would've used a YT convertor.. So nope :/.
Damn.. Megaupload needs to get back online..
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 14-03-2013 20:03:55, xmartini wrote:

Megaupload needs to get back online..

Keep dreaming  :p
mirandasds -
Hyperdrive speeds up access to your current databases from Cloudflare Workers, Drift Boss no matter where they are running.
rosydam -
only up is not just a game; it's an invitation to a world where challenges become triumphs and every leap takes you closer to greatness.
saralee -
I want to see a great deal more of this. Thank you for providing the details! I've bookmarked your blog because I discovered very useful information on your site. gacha life
thundernightmark -
Next time Someone talks about blogging, I hope that this doesn't disappoint me in this regard. I mean, it was my choice to read spanish dictionary, but I actually thought you would have something interesting to say. All I really hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you weren't too busy searching for attention. lol beans
Gewijzigd door thundernightmark op 02-04-2024 06:22