Shoutbox: [25-09] alexvdh: Hi, looking for a streaming link of 69db - beer plz

General discussion / RAWstyle FB page!

Boomrups -
With Tim's blessing i'm here to show you guys the new facebook page i'm working on!

My name is Andy and i'm enjoying the hardstyle scene since 2006, seeing new talents pop up and seeing heroes vanish! Been to countless parties and can't stop doing so. In the last 2 years i've been searching for something harder than hardstyle (no not hardcore, that aint harder, just faster). And i've found it, i know most of you (including Tim) won't agree with me on this but its called Rawstyle, a subgenre of Hardstyle (even Partyflock uses the term). I was subbed on the original Rawstyle facebook page for quite some time, and they did a great job of keeping that page, they used to post daily recommendations and stuff. Last few months they kinda quit doing that and only post like once every 5 weeks, thats why im working on a page myself.

Long story short, all hardstyle lovers who like it a bit more rough!! Come check out my page to get the latest tracks of the rough kind of hardstyle! Please like and share to all your hardstyle friends  :thumbsup2:

Smash that like! I really need your support to get this page going  =]

https://www.facebook.com/rawstyle123

Greets,
Andy

PS: I'm not here to start any discussions about raw nor will i reply to anyone doing so. I'm just here to spread my page and hope to get some support  :info:
Gewijzigd door Boomrups op 10-10-2013 12:50
boerenlater -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
nee
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 06-10-2013 17:06:22, Boomrups wrote:

PS: I'm not here to start any discussions about raw nor will i reply to anyone doing so.

Oh jammer
Xerxes -
Everybody's favourite Belgian
Oh heey... Kijk... Iets nieu...

Oh toch niet...
dreos1337 [Set Editor] -
Jazeker, de apotheker
Super fun!
mstx [Admin] -
Altijd goed geleid en shit
Doe mij maar happy hardstyle.
https://www.facebook.com/HappyHardstyle
Als we toch aan het spammen zijn.  :yay:
Jatoch -
Wat is 't toch ook helemaal naar de tering.
Boomrups -
Over smaak valt niet te twisten, jij wilt je biefstuk medium, ik raw.
Jatoch -
On 07-10-2013 13:11:09, Boomrups wrote:

Maar het blijft een biefstuk en wordt niet ineens een kipfilet als je 'm in de magnetron doet.
Boomrups -
Ik noemde het dan ook heel voorzichtig een subgenre, geen kipfilet. Jouw bief en mijn bief komen toch van hetzelfde beest.
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
On 06-10-2013 18:25:58, boerenlater wrote:

nee
dreos1337 [Set Editor] -
Jazeker, de apotheker

Post van het jaar  _O-
Gewijzigd door dreos1337 op 07-10-2013 17:58
Jipdenk -
Fristi
Haha wat doet Sorrow op die facebook-pagina dan
Boomrups -
Hoort er gewoon bij hoor  =] geen nieuwe plaat, wel een clipje woejjjj
Gewijzigd door Boomrups op 07-10-2013 22:00
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
On 07-10-2013 10:13:04, mstx wrote:

Doe mij maar happy hardstyle.
https://www.facebook.com/HappyHardstyle
Als we toch aan het spammen zijn.  :yay:

Godver  _O-
Morango -
What is real?
G-Raver -
RawGrannyStyle becuase it makes my granny dance to it. There new genre of something that doesn't exist. Seriously people stop using that term it makes no freaking difference. Like something of the same genre that has a bit more spice to the sounds needs a separate genre.Same for raw hardcore. It's either uptempo hardcore which is still hardcore, it's normal speed hardcore or it's industrial etc. Also, I didn't join any previous discussions and I'm not planning to start a new one. This is just me being fed up with this nonsense.
Gewijzigd door G-Raver op 11-10-2013 18:52
Boomrups -
Giving it a name does make a difference, it's coming and you can't stop it. You're different from me so you have a different name.

Solution: Scrap all names and call it dance. Oh, but this is harder, lets go with harddance. Oh but this faster, lets go with hardstyle, oh damn this is rougher, lets go with rawstyle.

Guess you're too late.
Gewijzigd door Boomrups op 11-10-2013 19:05
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
On 06-10-2013 17:06:22, Boomrups wrote:
PS: I'm not here to start any discussions about raw nor will i reply to anyone doing so. I'm just here to spread my page and hope to get some support  :info:

"reads comments"

trololol.
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction

_O- omg die uitspraak
Gewijzigd door Pithune op 12-10-2013 10:55