Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Drum & Bass, Dubstep & Darkstep / [Free] DJ Hidden - A Slice Of Yello (I Love You - DJ Hidden Bootleg Remix)

MELANGE -
Immediate download of DJ Hidden - A Slice Of Yello (I Love You - DJ Hidden Bootleg Remix) in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.

Throwback Thursday Free Give Away. I remixed/bootlegged this track in 2007 and used it to play at gigs. Since I have no plans on ever actually releasing it, I've decided to give it away for free. Yello was an important influence growing up and this remix is my homage to them.

Stream/download: https://djhidden.bandcamp.com/track/dj-hidden-a-slice-of-yello-i-love-you-dj-hidden-bootleg-remix