Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Feedback / Vote for new genres

mstx [Admin] -
Altijd goed geleid en shit
We get a lot of requests to add new genres, so please vote if you agree/disagree if these genres should be added to the database:

Poll: Rawstyle / raw hardstyle
Gewijzigd door mstx op 23-06-2016 08:55
sinenV -
Freestyle is a style of tracklisting and DJing, barely any tracks would be relevant enough to become a subgenre when they're all mutations of Trap and Jump. The only Freestyle I recognize is Freestyle Rap, and Freestyle Music from the 80s.  :thumbsup:
CrazyDutchMan -
If raw get's a tag/genre, then so should euphoric/melodic.

3 styles... raw, melodic, and the normal (whateverthefuck that means) HS tag for anything in between/combo's.
Gewijzigd door CrazyDutchMan op 21-06-2016 15:57
McBong [Set Editor] -
The difference between raw and "normal" hardstyle is a bit too generic for me.. Also, where to put older tracks when raw wasnt a thing? Like 2009 crypsis eg. Stuff like rawphoric would also cause problems... Is it more raw or more melodic? Hard kicks but with melody, what should that be?

I'd say (early)-hardstyle is fine  :)
CrazyDutchMan -
Melodic like Wasted Penguinz, Sound Rush, Zera-O's sets. You know.... the stuff 'real raw' guys hate in a often, very outspoken way  :p
Dagowich -
On 22-06-2016 02:04:20, CrazyDutchMan wrote:

Melodic like Wasted Penguinz, Sound Rush, Zera-O's sets. You know.... the stuff 'real raw' guys hate in a often, very outspoken way  :p

Isn't it called euphoric rather than melodic?
sinenV -
About time there's a Subground option, only about 4 years late  _O-
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
Subground yes, the rest definite no, also, what sinenV said about Freestyle, it's not a genre.
aka Sloperij Janssen
If Raw is really necessary, can we at least keep that tag the same red as HS, only call it RWHS or something?  :p
Bjarni -
Oh jazeker!
What about XTRM Industrial Raw Core?
sinenV -
That's just PartyraiserCore  xD
EviLiv -
big NO and MEH to all of those wannabe genres above !
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 22-06-2016 13:11:56, Maximumraver wrote:

If Raw is really necessary, can we at least keep that tag the same red as HS, only call it RWHS or something?  :p

It clearly needs to get an uncooked meat-textured label.
aka Sloperij Janssen
UCHS

Uncooked Hardstyle
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 04-07-2016 16:00:08, Maximumraver wrote:

UCHS

Uncooked Hardstyle

Bleustyle. I've always thought the extra extra uber raw stage should've been the blue at defqon. It just makes sense.
aka Sloperij Janssen
LOL that's literally what I was thinking when you said that, Bluestyle  _O-
sinenV -
Seeing how Frequencerz did the "Medium Rare" thing, extra Raw makes sense being "Blue Rare"  8-)
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
I'm ok with it  :)

Yes to Rawstyle
..and
no to Euphoric Hardstyle and Freestyle
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
Subground I don't know ..the boss likes it i guess  ^.^
poppyplaytime -
The responses on this forum caught me off guard. I'm happy to have connected with people who share my enthusiasm. Try playing redactle together so we can discover a new passion. We'll see you at the game.