Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Feedback / What is Millennium Hardcore?

hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
Question:

What is Millennium Hardcore according to you? And does lsdb needs a Millennium Hardcore tag?
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
hardcore produced between 2000 and 2008 with k/b more complex than a 808/909 distorted kick and louder/darker kick than the actual pitched ones ?
just my thoughts
for me a simple hc tag is enough,in general the "description part" of the submitted sets is not filled at all,it's a place to describe the particularities of the sets.

the tags trance and hard-trance don't have this problem and there are lots and lots of differents tastes with it.
hardcoreCAP -
like alex stated above, hardcore made after 2000 but not considered "current". There are some sound design differences but nothing that makes it vastly different like the difference between hardcore today and old school and even millennium stuff vs old school. i wouldn't say it needs a tag because a decent amount of those tracks are still playable in today's sets without a noticeable difference. in addition to that, most everything past 2000 is "nu-style"
sinenV -
I would say that it does not need a tag at all. Posts above wrap it up well.
Klaasklapkaak -
Feedback / What is Millennium Hardcore?:

Answer: The dumbest name for a music genre ever created
easoll -
Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a research paper for my biology class, and I could really use some help. Research paper writing has always been a struggle for me, but I'm determined to get it right this time. And I found a way to achieve my goal. I opt to get help with research paper. BestCustomWriting makes this process as easy as ever. I open the website, fill out the form, make payment, and breathe out since 90% of the work is already done. No one has revealed my secret yet, so I want to share it with you.
laurasmith -
Millennium Hardcore, also known as Millennium Gabber, is a subgenre of hardcore electronic dance music mapquest driving directions that emerged in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
bekeane -
It is characterized by fast and energetic wordle beats, aggressive synths, distorted sounds, and often incorporates elements from other electronic music genres.
NoahBrownny -
Millennium Hardcore is an Immaculate Grid subgenre of hardcore techno that emerged in the early 2000s. It is characterized by its fast and aggressive beats, distorted sounds, and frequent use of vocal samples. As for whether LSDB needs a Millennium Hardcore tag, that would depend on the website's specific categorization and tagging system. If there is a significant amount of Millennium Hardcore content on the site, it may be useful to have a specific tag to help users find and filter that content. Ultimately, the decision would be up to the website's administrators and community.
kalyl -
Millennium Hardcore often incorporates melodic, among us online high-pitched vocals, and a focus on creating a positive and energetic atmosphere on the dancefloor. It's known for its catchy and memorable melodies and is distinct from the more aggressive and darker styles of hardcore.
saralee -
Very remarkable article. I have read it in its entirety and plan to share it with my social circles. I intend to rewrite your article and publish it on my own blog.
dordle
Gewijzigd door saralee op 21-11-2023 07:35
ryanrobbie -
The suggestions you mentioned above are really impressive. Although the topic may not be new, the article presents reasonable and modern arguments mapquest driving directions
Gewijzigd door ryanrobbie op 23-11-2023 08:55
poppyplaytime -
The article provides me with a lot of interesting information about this game. You can visit: fall guys to enjoy many new, exciting games.
Gewijzigd door poppyplaytime op 21-12-2023 10:40
briandean -
Just recently grown fond of millenium hardcore, and i am in dire need of more tracks to check out. I got obsessed with it thanks to Instagram Reels SaveInsta, I can't get enough!
preetisinha -
Millennium hardcore is absolutely a thing, it's sadly not popular enough but it's growing. Please do checkout reactjs development company
Gewijzigd door preetisinha op 28-12-2023 16:22
victorpatrick -
The recommendations buildnow gg that you made above are quite great. Even if the subject may not be novel, the essay makes compelling and contemporary points. mapquest
ehallpasspro -
On 21-03-2023 06:49:50, easoll wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a research paper for my biology class, and I could really use some help. Research paper writing has always been a struggle for me, but I'm determined to get it right this time. And I found a way to achieve my goal. I opt to get help with research paper. BestCustomWriting makes this process as easy as ever. I open the website, EHallPass Website fill out the form, make payment, and breathe out since 90% of the work is already done. No one has revealed my secret yet, so I want to share it with you.

Millennium Hardcore, in my understanding, is a subgenre within the broader realm of hardcore electronic music that emerged around the turn of the millennium. It typically features fast-paced beats, aggressive synths, and intense melodies, creating a high-energy and dynamic listening experience. Millennium Hardcore often incorporates elements of other electronic genres, pushing the boundaries of traditional hardcore and infusing it with a futuristic and innovative sound.
meleciaang -
If "Millennium Hardcore" represents a distinct and recognized subgenre within the hardcore music scene, adding it as a tag on LSDB could help enthusiasts find and categorize music more effectively. The decision to include specific tags often depends on community feedback, the emergence of new subgenres, and the desire to accurately represent the diversity within the hardcore music landscape.

Lecia Ang
Sydney construction company
landynpierce -
After finding a reputable solar panel installation company through theѓ https://medium.com/@tonya.hughes/2024-nevada-solar-panel-cost-guide-pricing-savings-05e320cf7478 Solar Power System website, I decided to go green. The installation process was impeccable, and I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome. Harnessing solar energy has been a remarkable choice!
Gewijzigd door landynpierce op 31-01-2024 12:49
sarausa -
This article is truly excellent! You presented the information fnf in a clear and logical manner, helping me gain a deeper understanding of the topic.