Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Hardstyle / A real holiday! Let's enjoy everyone! Danny Toples created his own kick! (in 3xosc!)

ProPodziemie -
It's hard for me to believe it myself. : D
https://soundcloud.com/mckinleymuzyka/danny-toples-100-my-hardstyle-kick-created-in-3xosc
Background motif borrowed from
"Tuneboy - I Will Growl"
''VARIUS MANX KASIA STANKIEWICZ - Kot bez ogona''
The initial kicks and the last ones are completely created by me on the 3xosc plugin. Maybe soon I will record an album and each song will be on my own kicks!
I admit that creating your own kicks (and my sounds in general) is very addictive but also time consuming and at the same time quite difficult, I must still need to learn a lot to develop intuition, understand the fullness of the principles of creating strokes. Anyway, it's good!
Gewijzigd door ProPodziemie op 03-09-2019 21:13
siya -
Hi everyone join this link https://solitaire-klondike.net/ and get most amazing card game.
jameslaurent -
Traveling safely involves careful planning, awareness of your surroundings with mapquest directions, and taking precautionary measures. Here are some tips to help ensure a safe journey:
xapoli -
Great! I hope these tips help you have fun playing papa's burgeria io. Try to please them and make them regulars.
WilliamThompson -
Good day, cherished compatriot! With utmost respect and only up online admiration, I send my warmest greetings, wrapped in a tapestry of unwavering loyalty, shared memories, and unbreakable bonds. May your journey only up be graced with golden opportunities, and may you always find solace in the embrace of loved ones who cherish and support you.