Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

General discussion / WHO STOLE MY YOUTUBE MOVIES?

Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
Someone is stealing my youtube vidz.. I HATE LEECHERS, so please don't  :cry:
I believe that M4a1 is the one.. he's acting like he is the real JRO2310

The site/tube that i'm talking about is http://www.youtube.nl/jro2310
I put a lot of work in this tube so please stop stealing man..

If you come ever on my tube again i will google you!!!!11

:beer:
m4a1 -
blablablabla
FUCK DUDE, HOW DID YOU GUESS, AHW MAN, YOU'RE SO AWESOME THAT I GOT A BONER RIGHT NOW, AND IT'S LAYING ON MY FREAKING CAPSLOCK. GONNA FAP ALL OVER YOU NOW!
Morango -
What is real?
another stolen topic ...  :')
Damustrial -
some people got lack of attention
Canyonree -
[Administrator]
On 15-04-2009 19:25:34, m4a1 wrote:

FUCK DUDE, HOW DID YOU GUESS, AHW MAN, YOU'RE SO AWESOME THAT I GOT A BONER RIGHT NOW, AND IT'S LAYING ON MY FREAKING CAPSLOCK. GONNA FAP ALL OVER YOU NOW!

IeWwWwW dAaN yOu DiRtEh BoIiIiI !¡!¡! FiRsT mE nOw JeRrAh
Fetch -
Ik ben beter als jou
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

kan ook niet anders dit heh  -_-
Nois3controll3r -
u just wanna have publicity Jerrie  :D  :D  :D
Rum-P -
On 15-04-2009 19:27:02, Morango wrote:

another stolen topic ...  :')

http://lsdb.nl/forum/topic/481/0.html

STOP HATING !!!  :D
Abrikozenjam -
Iedereen is gek (behalve ik)!
pfff geluk verdenkt ie m4a1  -_-  -_-
tendekasha -
Discover the rhythmic world of emerging reggae sensation, Tende Kasha, as he weaves influences from legends like Bob Marley into his soulful tunes. From ‘SHINNING STAR’ to ‘PEACE N LOVE,’ experience the essence of contemporary reggae with an artist whose beats echo the spirit of the greats. Follow the journey on YouTube and immerse yourself in the reggae vibes that pay homage to cultural harmony and positive messages.
richardphillips -
Your essay was truly enjoyable to read and seemed to be quite informative. After a demanding workday, geometry dash lite is an excellent game to kill time if you'd like to come over and play with me. I'm curious about what this page has to offer.