Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

General discussion / Looking for a rare Kovert set list from back in the day

electroban -
Hi forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, I am looking for a rare (2005-2007) live set from the artist Kovert... I searched this site (as well as pretty much all of the internet, including messaging the guy himself but haven't heard back from him) and I couldn't find it anywhere!

All I know is, is that the mix starts with Kovert - Murderous Style. but then again it might not start like that, but it definitely has it.

I've completely forgotten about it but I used to have this Kovert mix a long with Enduser/Shitmat./Bong-ra which come from Motion Sickness vs Wrong Music (Which this site has). It may also be from the set at Brighton Ocean rooms.

Like I said, pretty random but if it hits a memory please help me out lol.

Also if anyone has a non zippy share for link for Kalbata's Sonar 2007 red bull music academy mix would be a dear mensch
Gewijzigd door electroban op 16-10-2021 07:33
electroban -
i assume that guy is a bot right? cos none of that made any sense
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 19-10-2021 23:29:50, electroban⋆ wrote:

i assume that guy is a bot right? cos none of that made any sense
I can’t help much with your OP but yes, it’s a bot, don’t click on any links.
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
I'll delete the message, person is banned. Hope you find your liveset Electroban.  :)
yovaf -
Hi! Restart is a good solution that you can do right now. You can pass a lot of time starting rocket bot royale
nanisa2 -
dino game is a speed game that was first made for Google Chrome. The game was added to Google Chrome in 2014 as a "Easter egg" to keep people busy when they can't get online. Every month, more than 270 million people play a game called "Chrome Dino" that has a T-Rex in it. dino game can be played in full screen, even when you are online.
rosydam -
Enter a world where the fusion of species is an art form and trainers are the artists, as pokemon infinite fusion unveils a canvas of endless possibilities where creativity knows no bounds.
castlefinance -
Seeking a Rare Kovert Set List from the Past? Connect with your trusted Newcastle Mortgage Brokers to secure a unique deal on your home loan and free up time for the search.
Gewijzigd door castlefinance op 25-10-2023 20:18