Shoutbox: [26-03] Bedlam: Does anybody think it's worth making this a usable website again with the neverending time outs et.?

General discussion / Haiduk - Sea of Fire [Diabolica]

haiduk -
The new video by Haiduk (one man black metal)

Sea of Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVBCl4CvZE
MichaelDugas -
It's time for you to see how bad your driving skills in a slope game can be. It's challenging, but doable if you calculate your distance correctly. You cannot trust the viewfinder as it will only show the last points of where you are standing. Look left and right before the next move and ask yourself if this looks good for now or not. If so, go ahead!
annastark -
Your comments on the forum are very reasonable, hope you add comments to the pizza tower website for us to improve further, and thank you for your comments.
servantfelt -
Your forum posts make a lot of sense, and we'd appreciate it if you'd leave similar feedback on the website dumb ways to die so we can keep making improvements.
inchnumeral -
It's time for you to find out just how terrible you are at driving on a slope. It's tough, but possible with some careful planning. The viewfinder is useless because it only shows the immediate surroundings. Before making a move krunker, you should take a glance around and decide if it's a good idea. Then by all means!
lifesmile -
kjf bfv ovbd vhdkvdvnhv kbh v david bowie images
Gewijzigd door lifesmile op 26-06-2023 17:21
LegendSeo -
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Minecraft PE Apk
Gewijzigd door LegendSeo op 15-10-2023 10:11
LegendSeo -
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. agenda for change pay scales 2023/24
Gewijzigd door LegendSeo op 19-12-2023 11:36