Shoutbox: [19:11] darklime.carnage: Please tune to twitch.tv/seua
darklime.carnage -
VГÉЖ [ДVЯKГVЙWЭ] aka [VИGЭЯKICK]
Hello there, I have a piculiar question for you, if you ever heard of Nightcore, do you know how it actually began?

my question is that: I produced my first Refix (which is different from a remix) back in 2009 (but published it in 2012, siince I started my label Antistatic in 2010)

https://antistatic.bandcamp.com/track/lenny-dee-radium-headbanger-boogie-darklime-refix-2009

so does that actually mean that I was one of the first to make those before it was named NIghtcore!?

Please let me know what you think, thanks g'day
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
Are you serious?
Pitchin à track is old as fuck.
My dad told me about a guy who pitched old french song and made lots of money in the US with it startin' disco or whatever, thats the oldest that i know. And dont forget 33-45-xx rpm vynil, i dont vinyl i cant explain, but u understand
pointlesspoint -
Coherent incoherence
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightcore

I remember being exposed to Nightcore through the forum of famous website ishkur.com around 2006-2009, some guys knowledgeable of all happy/j-pop/... stuff. What's in the Wikipedia article is only the top of the iceberg what was on the i'net around that time and earlier... .

I applaud your marketing trick.  :6:  :p
Gewijzigd door pointlesspoint op 29-04-2023 10:19
charliejone -
Nightcore is a genre of music characterized by its fast tempo, high-pitched vocals, and energetic sound. The term "Nightcore" was derived from the fnf name of a Norwegian duo, Nightcore, known for their sped-up dance remixes.
etent -
On 28-04-2023 06:35:35, darklime.carnage wrote:

Hello there, I have a piculiar question for you, if you ever heard of Nightcore, do you know how it actually began?

my question is that: I produced my first Refix (which is different from a remix) back in 2009 (but published it in 2012, siince I started my label Antistatic in 2010)

https://antistatic.bandcamp.com/track/lenny-dee-radium-headbanger-boogie-darklime-refix-2009bitlife

so does that actually mean that I was one of the first to make those before it was named NIghtcore!?

Please let me know what you think, thanks g'day

Nightcore as a term originated from a Norwegian duo named Nightcore, consisting of Thomas S. Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Søderholm. They released their music on a file-sharing platform and labeled it as "Nightcore" to differentiate it from other remixes. Their style of fast-paced, high-pitched remixes gained popularity, and eventually, the term "Nightcore" became associated with the genre as a whole.
darklime.carnage -
i just don't understand why ppl get mad at me for doing nightcore/refixes as i call them  :-/
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 30-05-2023 15:14:21, darklime.carnage wrote:

i just don't understand why ppl get mad at me for doing nightcore/refixes as i call them  :-/

I don't think they got mad at all. They did what you asked them to do ..they're letting you know what they think.

Why do you make it look like a monologue and not a dialogue?  :W
darklime.carnage -
On 30-05-2023 20:21:59, hardcorerepublic wrote:

I don't think they got mad at all. They did what you asked them to do ..they're letting you know what they think.

Dude, I meant why artist get mad at me once I do my nightcore refixes of their tracks  :D
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 30-05-2023 20:44:14, darklime.carnage wrote:

On 30-05-2023 20:21:59, hardcorerepublic wrote:

Dude, I meant why artist get mad at me once I do my nightcore refixes of their tracks  :D

So it's really a monologue  :beer:
Yahola -
I often see Nightcore in music videos. What are your thoughts on it and Territorial io?
Gewijzigd door Yahola op 01-06-2023 04:51
janystanton -
This study gives a fascinating glimpse into the future of sustainable badland energy through the concept of solar paint.
Gewijzigd door janystanton op 02-06-2023 05:56
mirandasds -
Nightcore culture exploded thanks to underground anime uno online subforums before spreading into the public thanks to YouTube.
Gewijzigd door mirandasds op 05-06-2023 04:31
victorpatrick -
Nightcore is a genre of music characterized by fast tempos and high-pitched vocals. It originated in the early 2000s in Norway and was initially associated with a group of DJs known as "Nightcore Universe." The DJs would increase the speed and pitch of existing songs to create a more energetic and upbeat sound. pge outage map
zetisonu -
Another significant aspect of data log formats is their accessibility to paper io both machines and humans. While machines rely on strict formatting rules to parse and process data efficiently, humans can easily read and comprehend certain formats.
servantfelt -
The concept of solar paint is explored in this study, which provides an intriguing look into the geometry dash unblocked future of sustainable badland energy.
carinamon -
This was a really thoroughly researched paper with a ton of evidence to back up its assertions jacksmith. It was impressive to see such a detailed examination of the subject.
inchnumeral -
This research provides an intriguing look into the potential of solar paint as a sustainable source of badland energy in the future redactle.
lunadam -
Your article is an intellectual masterpiece, a canvas adorned with tunnel rush strokes of brilliance and strokes of wisdom.
chrissssed -
I remember I came to know about Lego 2k drive nightcore before
Gewijzigd door chrissssed op 13-07-2023 11:40