Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Liveset discussion / The Worst/Boring Set Ever...

A-BASS -
Cosmic-Events™
On 24-04-2009 13:36:57, forde1690 wrote:

here is one use will all disagree with me on zany he is shite i think
sorry guys

:doh:
Sorry he is 1 my favords  :p
b14ckpr0j3ct -
Nomnomnom
Mostly the sets from Neophyte , Noize Suppressor (live) , Outblast, Evil Activities & Endymion > <''
sinenV -
On 19-07-2010 20:27:25, b14ckpr0j3ct wrote:

Mostly the sets from Neophyte , Noize Suppressor (live) , Outblast, Evil Activities & Endymion > <''

Outblast did overuse Zoo, but I personally like his sets more than the other you listed, since he plays different tracks in at least the sets I heard him play. Anybody from Neophyte Records playing live though sucks. It's always the usual Rockin With The Best, Why So Serious, Misery, Raw To The Floor, it's horrible after 2 years of it... I'll admit, 2 years ago I thought they were the best sets ever, but now, the only one I can appreciate is EA's set at BLACK 2 years ago. Endymion has that gangsta rapper style Hardcore, pretty meh after a while, NS has no excuse for being boring, but having him as an act at a huge festival is really good once in a while, since his style is borderline Darkcore
Backaback -
Loud as a whisper
On 19-07-2010 21:12:02, sinenV wrote:

[...]

Outblast did overuse Zoo, but I personally like his sets more than the other you listed, since he plays different tracks in at least the sets I heard him play. Anybody from Neophyte Records playing live though sucks. It's always the usual Rockin With The Best, Why So Serious, Misery, Raw To The Floor, it's horrible after 2 years of it... I'll admit, 2 years ago I thought they were the best sets ever, but now, the only one I can appreciate is EA's set at BLACK 2 years ago. Endymion has that gangsta rapper style Hardcore, pretty meh after a while, NS has no excuse for being boring, but having him as an act at a huge festival is really good once in a while, since his style is borderline Darkcore

I Really have to agree with you on that one, the worst mix i heard this year was Furyan VS Nexus @ Nightmare, -0 technique and the transitions i heard were awfull.

but all of that was forgotten when Tha Playah played his set _O_
Abrikozenjam -
Iedereen is gek (behalve ik)!
alles van DJ Redje  :clown: