Shoutbox: [26-03] Bedlam: Does anybody think it's worth making this a usable website again with the neverending time outs et.?

Liveset discussion / What happened to Hardstyle!?

tomatomartin -
it's called musical evolution.

nothing CAN'T stick at 1 thing forever. not trance, not hardcore, not hardstyle

i'm sure before early hardstyle, other people didnt want music to change into that

Spot on. I wasn't listening to Hardstyle when it was apparently at its best all those years ago i came into it about 2 years ago listening to headhunterz and Technoboy and hearing alot of the new stuff and while I absolutely love the old stuff like old Saifam and Daniel Mondello and Luna who is a god btw I do still really like where hardstyle is going also there are quite alot of very good new track out with the new sound u just have 2 filter thru all the "happystyle" crap that is there because the raw hard bass and kicks are still there but it is surrounded by this happy cack.
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 26-11-2009 21:14:46, Stokbrood wrote:

fucking clown  :clown:

:clown:
hostage -
Bowspirit
On 27-11-2009 01:15:11, tomatomartin wrote:

it's called musical evolution.

nu-style IS NOT an evolution of hardstyle. It's completly different genres. You have the right evolution, with 'still hard' songs, which still have that hardstyle spirit (raw sounds, reverse shit etc...) and the cheese'n'tok-uberboring evolution.

It's just stupid to call nu-style as an evolution of the music from the early days imo
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 27-11-2009 01:51:34, hostage wrote:

[...]

nu-style IS NOT an evolution of hardstyle. It's completly different genres. You have the right evolution, with 'still hard' songs, which still have that hardstyle spirit (raw sounds, reverse shit etc...) and the cheese'n'tok-uberboring evolution.

It's just stupid to call nu-style as an evolution of the music from the early days imo

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:
Djinky -
Age of esrever ssab
i miss the fat bass line

and the reverse ssaB  :^)
b14ckpr0j3ct -
Nomnomnom
 :star:
Dakpan -
No Hostages
On 27-11-2009 01:51:34, hostage wrote:

[...]

You are just a huilie who can't accept it that HS is going that direction.
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 27-11-2009 20:18:32, Dakpan wrote:

[...]

huilie

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
TheReckless -
party shadow boxer
guys ....Hardstyle is Hardstyle and i like it  :yay:
thommie -
Nou als jij vind dat het veranderd is.
Dan ga je toch zelf aan de slag om weer de goede oude Hardstyle Tracks met de snoeiharde kicks terug brengen.
Zodat het misschien opgevat wordt door andere bekende Dj's en dan komt het misschien terug op het oude niveau
Nilles -
Schranzmans
On 27-11-2009 22:29:43, thommie wrote:

Nou als jij vind dat het veranderd is.
Dan ga je toch zelf aan de slag om weer de goede oude Hardstyle Tracks met de snoeiharde kicks terug brengen.
Zodat het misschien opgevat wordt door andere bekende Dj's en dan komt het misschien terug op het oude niveau

:thumbsup2:
booly -
On 27-11-2009 03:38:54, steviedoyle wrote:

[...]

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
hostage -
Bowspirit
On 27-11-2009 20:18:32, Dakpan wrote:

[...]

You are just a huilie who can't accept it that HS is going that direction.

no I don't really mind it, if there's still some good released tunes, I will listen to them. Apart of that, I don't really listen to nu-style actually.

ffs what's a huilie lol  :w00t:
eMule -
Not Your Monkey Not Your Robot
you are
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 28-11-2009 16:34:14, eMule wrote:

you are
hostage -
Bowspirit
still wtf
SilvioAquila -
On 07-08-2009 01:21:01, hostage wrote:

I'm with Szyco, the majority of the nu-style sucks big time.
I simply don't like it, cheese melodies which kill the rythm, the minimum of percusions and the Reverse bass is now substitued by an uber awesome TOK.  :^)

But there is some good recent tunes anyway, which are more the right evolution for the genre, I recalled for everybody, called HARDstyle, not cheesestyle. For me, the bad thing is more the domination of Q-dance; I would like to have more early music in the events, but they absolutely don't give any hope for that.  :@

:thumbsup:
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
 :worship: