Shoutbox: [19-10] ProPodziemie: This song is all rather trash, it is weak, when I do such shit I remove it immediately. There are millions of such shit on the internet, it is better to make 10 shit and learn something more on each subsequent one and then create one interesting piece in my opinion, and not just what most amateurs do by publishing something crap everywhere. ; D  xD

Mad Dog @ Defqon.1 2012 BLACK Saturday

Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: Morango @
Laatst gewijzigd door: JeffreyFCT @

Bestandstype: MP3
Lengte: 00:58:40

Meer info
http://www.traxtorm.com/djmaddog/
http://www.q-dance.nl/
http://www.defqon1.nl/

Gestemd door: UKHardcore23 Micha82 umbyHS Mr.Johnny.Napalm chicomaster Tollshock Massive-81 petre_ Feed bull83 Thunder666 Morango Sjassie thewarrior.hun Nois3controll3r Tunnelgaenger md90 showgarcia JNKz Hardflamer Luuk1488 Dimax Cisse11_7 DJTheJoker Music-controller M4X Regain hardstylistixx ZuHauseImClub Ivanow Nongetjie P4RTYLOV3R DJ_Arson Hydraulikdj Overbizz h_d3nis masterpitbull Zero12 h4rdstyl3r Subversion DJOMGWTF MattiX Somar jendrejk gero sms2bas flavioHC Kapik View all ratings
Favoriet van: Tollshock zaakske Nois3controll3r Micha82 ronaldgilze masterpitbull rarie87 bryce flavioHC Facebook_698468946971064

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. DJ Mad Dog - A Night Of Madness
2. DJ Mad Dog & Tommyknocker - Who's The Best
3. DJ Mad Dog - Psychotic
  w/ R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
4. Traxtorm Gangstaz Allied - Hardcore Italia
5. Tommyknocker Ft. The Wishmaster - Supernatural
6. DJ Mad Dog & Amnesys - Game Over
7. Anime - Rock For Real
8. Meccano Twins & DJ Mad Dog - Meccane
9. DJ Mad Dog - Enter The Timemachine (Amnesys Re-Enter Mix)
10. DJ Mad Dog & Angerfist & Predator - Don't fuck around
11. Noize Suppressor & DJ Mad Dog - Bassdrum Bitch
12. Amnesys ft. MC Axys - Destroy D Elements
13. DJ Mad Dog - B.O.B.
14. DJ Mad Dog & Anime - Hardcore Machine
15. AniMe - A-Bomb
16. Unexist ft. Satronica - Fuck The System
17. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
18. Negative A - B-Positive
19. Amnesys ft. Lenny Dee - System Crash
20. DJ Jappo & Lancinhouse - EXLXAXL (Neophyte & Evil Activities Remix)
21. Unexist - Attack (Mad Dog Remix)
22. DJ Mad Dog & Nosferatu - Lost



Morango -
What is real?
Gianlu -
1- Mad Dog-A Night Of Madness
2- Mad Dog & Tommyknocker-Who is the Best
3- ID
4- Traxtorm Gangstaz Allied - Hardcore Italia
5- Tommyknocker - Supernatural
6- Mad Dog & Amnesys - Game over
7- ID
8- Meccano Twins & Mad Dog - Meccane
9- Mad Dog - Enter The Time Machine (Amnesys Re-Enter The Time Machine Mix)
10- ID
11- Noize Suppressor - Bassdrum Bitch
12- Amensys - Destroy D Elements
13- Mad Dog B.O.B
14- Mad Dog & Anime-Hardcore Machine
15- ID
16- Anime - A-Bomb
17- Unexist & Satronica - Fuck The system
18- ID
19- Amnesys Feat. Lenny Dee-System Crash
20- ID
21- ID
taichi -
01. DJ Mad Dog - A Night Of Madness
02. DJ Mad Dog & Tommyknocker - Who's The Best
03. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (DJ Mad Dog Bootleg) ???
04. Traxtorm Gangstaz Allied - Hardcore Italia (Original Mix)
05. Tommyknocker Feat. The Wishmaster - Supernatural
06. DJ Mad Dog & Amnesys - Game Over
07. AniMe - Rock For Real
08. Meccano Twins & DJ Mad Dog - Meccane
09. DJ Mad Dog - Enter The Timemachine (Amnesys Re-Enter Mix)
10. DJ Mad Dog & Angerfist & Predator - Don't Fuck Around
11. Noize Suppressor Vs DJ Mad Dog - Bassdrum Bitch
12. Amnesys Feat. MC Axys - Destroy D Elements
13. DJ Mad Dog - B.O.B.
14. DJ Mad Dog & AniMe - Hardcore Machine
15. AniMe - A-Bomb
16. Unexist Feat. Satronica - Fuck The System
17. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
18. Negative A - Be Positive
19. Amnesys Feat. Lenny Dee - System Crash
20. Unexist - Attack (Mad Dog Remix)
21. DJ Mad Dog & Nosferatu - Lost
Tollshock -
This Set was a  :bomb:
Luukjahhh -
On 25-06-2012 11:37:49, Tollshock wrote:

This Set was a  :bomb:


It looks the same as every other Mad Dog set since his album release. Except for the fact that he now fucked up R.E.M.
Thunder666 -
On 25-06-2012 12:02:01, Luukjahhh wrote:

[...]

It looks the same as every other Mad Dog set since his album release. Except for the fact that he now fucked up R.E.M.


Not really the same...there are many new Traxtorm tracks in...anyway was an AWESOME hour! This guy is great!  :worship:
Morango -
What is real?
On 25-06-2012 12:02:01, Luukjahhh wrote:

[...]

It looks the same as every other Mad Dog set since his album release. Except for the fact that he now fucked up R.E.M.


at first got spookyby but track is very good  :) But #REM vocal sample wasn't necessary  =] my opinion
Comodo -
Mike Stipe dislike this set..
R-Mand -
Boring set!
Cisse11_7 -
very nice set!
Music-controller -
On 25-06-2012 18:52:18, R-Mand wrote:

Boring set!


Why?
DJTheJoker -
I dont care what People say
On 25-06-2012 15:58:34, Thunder666 wrote:

[...]

Not really the same...there are many new Traxtorm tracks in...anyway was an AWESOME hour! This guy is great!  :worship:


just 4 new tracks inside (4,5,7,15) ,the rest all the same like in much mad dog sets...track 3 just a bootleg hmm but why rem? hmm mad dog going like endymion does with bootlegs?  o_O
Thunder666 -
On 26-06-2012 01:18:46, DJTheJoker wrote:

[...]

just 4 new tracks inside (4,5,7,15) ,the rest all the same like in much mad dog sets...track 3 just a bootleg hmm but why rem? hmm mad dog going like endymion does with bootlegs?  o_O


Also "Enter the timemachine" (Amnesys rmx) is pretty new. Anyway I don't go often to partys because I'm busy with work, I go just to the biggest and when I go to listen Mad Dog I expect his music, he is a producer, I want hear his music because I'm his fan. If I go there and he plays Angerfist, Neophyte or others I would be disappointed.
Nightmare_Dj -
Stalker of your dreams
when I go to listen Mad Dog I expect his music, he is a producer, I want hear his music because I'm his fan. If I go there and he plays Angerfist, Neophyte or others I would be disappointed.


ok,but following this concept,he could be better to make a live-act and playing only his own music.. not a dj-set with all his things.. because with a dj-set you can play also music from others..
DJ_Arson -
nice set!

only too bad for the mc and presentor interruptions..
(and the awful REM remix)
Gewijzigd door DJ_Arson op 27-06-2012 15:38
Thunder666 -
On 26-06-2012 20:38:17, Nightmare_Dj wrote:

[...]

ok,but following this concept,he could be better to make a live-act and playing only his own music.. not a dj-set with all his things.. because with a dj-set you can play also music from others..


...and following your concept with the live act he wouldn't have played 8 tracks in the tracklist because are from other djs...so it's right that this is a dj set and not live act. Then I like also to hear his skills like dj, amazing man!!  :thumbsup2:  :worship:  8-)  :yay:  :bomb:
Nightmare_Dj -
Stalker of your dreams
mmm..if you think mad dog has amazing skills as dj, probably you never heard of Vince,Viper,Partyraiser,Darkraver,Panic,Randy and many others..  :doh:
Thunder666 -
On 02-07-2012 19:33:08, Nightmare_Dj wrote:

mmm..if you think mad dog has amazing skills as dj, probably you never heard of Vince,Viper,Partyraiser,Darkraver,Panic,Randy and many others..  :doh:


 :yawn: C'mon man, don't try to teach me Hardcore from your point of view, I have already mine.

Vince, Darkraver and someone on your list are just good djs and not producers.

Mad Dog is a good dj + excellent producer  :yes: and he has my total respect!
This is my honest opinion and you cannot change it.
DJOMGWTF -
VN²D
MAD DOG is a DAM GOD!