Shoutbox: [09-03] pointzero: it is, so if i can make some money in the process fine, if not fine too  ^.^

Detest @ Outerspace 3

Crossbreed   Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: Mickxsz @
Laatst gewijzigd door: JeffreyFCT @

Lengte: 01:03:30

Meer info
This is the recording of the 1h03m set by Detest at Outerspace 3 @ PIP Den Haag on 29 march 2014

Gestemd door: Mickxsz MattiX

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Detest - Witch Hunt
2. Counterstrike & Bong-Ra - Possessed
3. Detest - Every second (VIP)
4. The Hard Way - Devil Worshipping Motherfuckers
5. Switch Technique - Origin of life (Detest Remix)
6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night (1)
7. The Outside Agency - Headphone Wisdom
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangomas VIP (1)
9. Detest - Hedon
10. The Outside Agency & Tapage - Industrial Cooking Spray
11. Detest - Not Far (1)
12. ID (ID - ID)
13. Art Of Fighters - Fuck You! (Detest Walk With Me In Hell Remix)
14. C-Netik & Cooh - Retrofit
15. ID (ID - ID)
16. Detest - Fuck That
17. Detest - Get The Fuck Out
18. Detest - The Hunter
19. The Hard Way - Pentagram Of Coke



MattiX -
01. Detest - Witch Hunt (Original Mix) [PRSPCT XTRM - PRSPCT XTRM 011]
02. Counterstrike Feat. Jonny Pettersson - Possessed (Original Mix) [PRSPCT Recordings - PRSPCT LP 005]
03. Detest - Every Second (VIP) [Future Sickness Records - SICKDIG 035]
04. The Hard Way Also Known As: Limewax Vs. Thrasher Vs. Bong-Ra - Devil Worshipping Motherfuckers (Original Mix) [PRSPCT XTRM - PRSPCT XTRM 666]
05. Switch Technique - Origin Of Life (Detest Remix) [Future Sickness Records - SICKDIG 035]
06. ID - ID [17:50]
07. The Outside Agency - Headphone Wisdom (Original Mix) [Union Recordings - UNION 005]
08. ID - ID [24:25]
09. Detest - Hedon (Original Mix) [Future Sickness Records - SICK 017]
10. The Outside Agency & Tapage - Industrial Cooking Spray (Original Mix) [Genosha Recordings - GEN 019]
11. Detest - This Fire (Original Mix) [Smackdown Recordings - SMACKDOWN RECORDINGS #006]
12. ID - ID [38:25]
13. Art Of Fighters - Fuck You! (Detest Walk With Me In Hell Remix) [Traxtorm Records - TRAX 0126]
14. C-Netik & Cooh - Retrofit (Original Mix) [PRSPCT Recordings - PRSPCT 023]
15. ID - ID [48:35]
16. Detest - Fuck That (Original Mix) [PRSPCT XTRM - PRSPCT XTRM 011]
17. Detest - Get The Fuck Out (Original Mix) [Madhouse Recordings - MAD 016]
18. Detest - The Hunter (Original Mix) [Hong Kong Violence - HKV 015]
19. The Hard Way Also Known As: Limewax Vs. Thrasher Vs. Bong-Ra - Pentagram Of Coke (Original Mix) [PRSPCT XTRM - PRSPCT XTRM 666]
LtLGvd -
6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far
MattiX -
On 03-07-2018 18:37:04, LtLGvd wrote:

6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far


http://classic.beatport.com/release/next-attack/1640163

not sure on 11 mate.
Jim_D -
On 03-07-2018 23:30:33, MattiX wrote:

On 03-07-2018 18:37:04, LtLGvd wrote:

6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far


http://classic.beatport.com/release/next-attack/1640163

not sure on 11 mate.


Pretty sure it's Not Far, on Beatport Not Far and This Fire are switched up.
MattiX -
On 04-07-2018 20:48:54, Jim_D wrote:

On 03-07-2018 23:30:33, MattiX wrote:

On 03-07-2018 18:37:04, LtLGvd wrote:

6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far


http://classic.beatport.com/release/next-attack/1640163

not sure on 11 mate.


Pretty sure it's Not Far, on Beatport Not Far and This Fire are switched up.


https://www.hardtunes.com/tunes/detest-this-fire/24380
Jim_D -
On 04-07-2018 23:52:27, MattiX wrote:

On 04-07-2018 20:48:54, Jim_D wrote:

On 03-07-2018 23:30:33, MattiX wrote:

On 03-07-2018 18:37:04, LtLGvd wrote:

6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far


http://classic.beatport.com/release/next-attack/1640163

not sure on 11 mate.


Pretty sure it's Not Far, on Beatport Not Far and This Fire are switched up.


https://www.hardtunes.com/tunes/detest-this-fire/24380


Then it's switched up there too :P

https://soundcloud.com/smackdownrecordings/smackdown-005-detest-not-far
https://soundcloud.com/detest/not-far
MattiX -
On 05-07-2018 00:31:53, Jim_D wrote:

On 04-07-2018 23:52:27, MattiX wrote:

On 04-07-2018 20:48:54, Jim_D wrote:

On 03-07-2018 23:30:33, MattiX wrote:

On 03-07-2018 18:37:04, LtLGvd wrote:

6. Evol Intent - In The Middle Of The Night
8. Counterstrike - Rotterdam Sangromas VIP
11. Detest - Not Far


http://classic.beatport.com/release/next-attack/1640163

not sure on 11 mate.


Pretty sure it's Not Far, on Beatport Not Far and This Fire are switched up.


https://www.hardtunes.com/tunes/detest-this-fire/24380


Then it's switched up there too :P

https://soundcloud.com/smackdownrecordings/smackdown-005-detest-not-far
https://soundcloud.com/detest/not-far


fair call, thanks for the info  :)