Shoutbox: [25-01] hardcorerepublic: i found it  ^.^

Mild Karyer @ Earthquake November 2K16

Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: Mild Karyer @
Laatst gewijzigd door: hardcorerepublic @

Bestandstype: 320 kbit MP3
Lengte: 00:57:17

Meer info
https://www.facebook.com/MildKaryer/
https://djpod.com/mildkaryer

Gestemd door: DJTheJoker

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Bodyshock - The Gangster's Back
2. N-Vitral - Such Kick (Deathmachine Remix)
3. Re-Style & Bodyshock ft. MC Nolz - Wild Sparks
4. Furyan & Nosferatu - Killswitch
5. Catscan & Furyan - Ridiculous
6. F. Noize vs. System Overload - Gabbers In Pariz
7. Cryogenic vs Agressive vs Partyraiser - Burn This Mfker Down
8. F. Noize ft. Rob Gee & The Motordogs - The Wall
9. Psycho Killer - Ego
10. Tieum - Drugs (200 BPM Pitched)
11. Wars Industry & System Overload - Bonjour
12. Mindspitter - That's Nasty
13. Psycho Killer & Bläserbass - Surrender
14. Sjammienators & Ysiss - Boogie Woogie
15. Angernoizer - De Moeder
16. Destructive Tendencies - Evil Is Evil
17. Destructive Tendencies & Drokz - Hardcore Won't Die 'Til I Die
18. F.Noize & Nekrosystem ft. Da Mouth Of Madness - Grinfucked



hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
No 'UK Hardcore' here
DJTheJoker -
I dont care what People say
only ''mainstream'' hardcore here  :D but WHY november? we still got OCTOBER  :D
DJTheJoker -
I dont care what People say
track 2 must be a rip ,its not released yet (official release date OCT 31st) and why the tieum -drugs track must be pitched on 200 bpm????
Mild Karyer -
On 28-10-2016 03:44:16, DJTheJoker wrote:

only ''mainstream'' hardcore here  :D but WHY november? we still got OCTOBER  :D


it's my set for November

For the remix of N-vitral : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpL-g_P5S4

and for Tium --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPbbmvp0zs
Mild Karyer -
On 28-10-2016 00:41:05, hardcorerepublic wrote:

No 'UK Hardcore' here


mishandling, I looked Uptempo
DJTheJoker -
I dont care what People say
On 31-10-2016 22:40:30, Mild Karyer wrote:

On 28-10-2016 03:44:16, DJTheJoker wrote:

only ''mainstream'' hardcore here  :D but WHY november? we still got OCTOBER  :D


it's my set for November

For the remix of N-vitral : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpL-g_P5S4

and for Tium --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPbbmvp0zs


but you STOLE the N-vitral track before it released and WHY use tracks for youtube? are you a fuckin noob?????
kaaskop -
On 01-11-2016 02:25:17, DJTheJoker wrote:

On 31-10-2016 22:40:30, Mild Karyer wrote:

On 28-10-2016 03:44:16, DJTheJoker wrote:

only ''mainstream'' hardcore here  :D but WHY november? we still got OCTOBER  :D


it's my set for November

For the remix of N-vitral : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpL-g_P5S4

and for Tium --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPbbmvp0zs


but you STOLE the N-vitral track before it released and WHY use tracks for youtube? are you a fuckin noob?????


so he stole a song, bootlegging occurs almost a century. if it's not commercial used why complaining