Shoutbox: [21:49] Abrikozenjam: beetje eng ook. maarja we zullen zien hoe het loopt.

Frequencerz @ Qlimax 2016

Hardstyle

Toegevoegd door: Barticf @
Laatst gewijzigd door: McBong @

Lengte: 00:31:01
Gestemd door: Antek dhrrob90 lexxtraxx mstx bassStrike Rocko Devasticate johnfre1 Rave-D hardstyle92 McBong P4RTYLOV3R Meggido Piede sinenV Troyee DJTheJoker zanyrouss Er_MuReNa AkiraDark95 pr0m1l bAsher26 Andi Veron stefan88pt Jersz28 View all ratings
Favoriet van: dhrrob90 Andi Veron sinenV Jersz28

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Frequencerz - The Unknown
2. Frequencerz - Die Hards Only (Q-Base Anthem 2016)
3. Philippe Rochard - The World (Frequencerz Remix) (Qlimax Refix)
4. Phuture Noize - Fire
5. B-Freqz - In The Club
6. Frequencerz ft. MC Jeff - Shotgun
7. Frequencerz & E-Force - Gods
8. Psyko Punkz - Play The Drum
9. Frequencerz & Tartaros ft. MC Jeff - Wolfpack
10. B-Freqz - Crew
11. Frequencerz & Warface - Uber Mashup
12. Frequencerz - #MV33
13. Frequencerz & Warface - Elevate
14. Frequencerz - Freqolution
15. EZG - Rellen In De Hel (Adaro Remix)
16. E-Force & Luna - Kill The Noize
17. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz - Renegades
18. Degos & Re-Done - Die Slowly
19. Warface & Frequencerz - Menace (D-Sturb Remix)
20. Crypsis & Luna - Torture (Frequencerz Remix)
21. Frequencerz & Titan - Getting Off
22. Warface - Silent Crimes



Michal Súkeník -
1. Festuca – Heart of Courage (Frequencerz Remix)
Maurits Moeys -
[edit]
Gewijzigd door Maurits Moeys op 20-11-2016 20:34
Clément Foucray -
10 - Frequencerz - #MV33. De remix van Get Hit is in de uber mashup
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 20-11-2016 19:47:16, Clément Foucray wrote:

10 - Frequencerz - #MV33. De remix van Get Hit is in de uber mashup


Can't find a reference of this track anywhere. Can anyone confirm this?
Rocko [Set Editor] -
On 20-11-2016 20:05:56, DelugeOfSound wrote:

On 20-11-2016 19:47:16, Clément Foucray wrote:

10 - Frequencerz - #MV33. De remix van Get Hit is in de uber mashup


Can't find a reference of this track anywhere. Can anyone confirm this?


Its a new track about Max Verstappen, the F1 driver. His race number is 33. Thats why the #MV33.
Jeroen Bakker -
6. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz - Renegades

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Frequencerz/videos/10157827205075241/
Gewijzigd door Jeroen Bakker op 20-11-2016 22:10
Rocko [Set Editor] -
On 20-11-2016 21:56:49, Jeroen Bakker wrote:

6. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz - Renegades

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Frequencerz/videos/10157827205075241/


For sure it was in their set, but wasn't aired on radio.

The 6th track is some other id.
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 20-11-2016 20:50:19, Rocko wrote:

On 20-11-2016 20:05:56, DelugeOfSound wrote:

On 20-11-2016 19:47:16, Clément Foucray wrote:

10 - Frequencerz - #MV33. De remix van Get Hit is in de uber mashup


Can't find a reference of this track anywhere. Can anyone confirm this?


Its a new track about Max Verstappen, the F1 driver. His race number is 33. Thats why the #MV33.


Alright, I'll keep it in then. Thanks.
Andi Veron -
01. Festuca – Heart of Courage (Frequencerz Remix)
02. Frequencerz - Die Hards Only (Q-Base Anthem)
03. Phillipe Rochard - The World (Frequencerz Version)
04. Phuture Noize - Fire
05. Frequencerz feat. MC Jeff - Shotgun
06. E-Force & Frequencerz - Gods
07. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz Renegades
08. Degos & Re-Done - Die Slowly
09. Frequencerz & Tartaros feat. MC Jeff - Wolfpack (Qlimax Edit)
10. B-Freqz - Crew
11. Warface & Frequencerz - Uber Mashp
12. Frequencerz - #MV33
13. Warface & Frequencerz - Elevate
14. Frequencerz - Freqolution
15. EZG - Rellen In De Hel (Adaro Remix)

Thats what I got, combined from Facebook livestream, Frequencerz facebook video and the stream.
cal -
1. Two Steps From Hell - Hearts of Courage (Frequencerz Remix)
Jeroen Bakker -
On 21-11-2016 00:49:48, Rocko wrote:

On 20-11-2016 21:56:49, Jeroen Bakker wrote:

6. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz - Renegades

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Frequencerz/videos/10157827205075241/


For sure it was in their set, but wasn't aired on radio.

The 6th track is some other id.


ah sorry, i only saw 1 ID left so i figured it shoud have been that one.
Don't listen to these sets, what a crappy quality...'
Shame on you q-dance
mstx [Admin] -
Altijd goed geleid en shit
On 21-11-2016 22:31:41, cal wrote:
1. Two Steps From Hell - Hearts of Courage (Frequencerz Remix)

Nope, Frequencerz confirmed via email it's Frequencerz - The Unknown.  =]

And #8 = Psyko Punkz - Play The Drums
cal -
On 22-11-2016 10:22:43, mstx wrote:

On 21-11-2016 22:31:41, cal wrote:
1. Two Steps From Hell - Hearts of Courage (Frequencerz Remix)

Nope, Frequencerz confirmed via email it's Frequencerz - The Unknown.  =]

And #8 = Psyko Punkz - Play The Drums


okay fair enough. :P
DeilHard -
Can someone add a zippysharelink please
Andi Veron -
Full Tracklist, according to Q-dance video.

01. Frequencerz - The Unknown
02. Frequencerz - Die Hards Only (Q-Base Anthem 2016)
03. Philippe Rochard - The World (Frequencerz Remix) (Qlimax Refix)
04. Phuture Noize - Fire
05. B-Freqz - In The Club
06. Frequencerz feat. MC Jeff - Shotgun
07. Frequencerz & E-Force - Gods
08. Psyko Punk - Play The Drum
09. Frequencerz & Tartaros feat. MC Jeff - Wolfpack 
10. B-Freqz - Crew
11. Frequencerz & Warface - Uber Mashup
12. Frequencerz - #MV33
13. Frequencerz & Warface - Elevate
14. Frequencerz - Freqolution 
15. EZG - Rellen In De Hel (Adaro Remix)
16. E-Force & Luna - Kill The Noize 
17. Frequencerz & Bass Chaserz - Renegades
18. Degos & Re-Done - Die Slowly
19. Warface & Frequencerz - Menace (D-Sturb Remix)
20. Crypsis & Luna - Torture (Frequencerz Remix)
21. Frequencerz & Titan - Getting Off
22. Warface - Silent Crimes
stefan88pt -
© ® ™
zippy link added