Shoutbox: [01:12] Corossi: Schapen  :L

N-Vitral @ Qlimax 2017

Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: JurneSleddens @
Laatst gewijzigd door: -michaelhughes @

Lengte: 00:41:53
Gestemd door: Nvidia Darksound JurneSleddens c.bierman TheVinylraider Hansolo hardstyl3MF HardT3K-Tic MattiX HPF bassStrike ShockerzEvents Xerxes VerCouter McBong dhrrob90 Gerwin51 Enigma_NL Weerzinwekkend Ressurection Cheatha Constantine stefan88pt Antek darafr Jersz28 hardcorerepublic skevenelis sinenV bAsher26 Dr3amcatch3r View all ratings
Favoriet van: dhrrob90 skevenelis Antek mintz

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Godzilla Theme
2. DJ JDA - Voel Je Die Bass (N-Vitral Quick Edit)
  w/ Neophyte - Hardcore 2 Tha Bone (Edit)
3. N-Vitral - Came To Drop Bombs
4. Marshall Masters - Stereomurder (Edit) (1)
  w/ The Prophet & Deepack - Stampuhh!! (Edit)
5. Zatox - Poltergeist (N-Vitral Edit) (1)
  w/ KRS-One - Sound Of Da Police (Samples)
6. N-Vitral & Jack Of Sound - Who You're Fucking With
7. N-Vitral - Crispy Bassdrum (Bombsquad Edit)
8. Dione - It Is Upon Us (N-Vitral Edit)
9. Catscan - Chronic Counter (N-Vitral Edit)
10. Lenny Dee - The Dreamer
  w/ Dr Macabre - Poltergeist
11. N-Vitral - Bassface (BOMBSQUAD Edit)
12. Project Omeaga - Prednison Attack (N-Vitral Remix)
13. Jebroer, Paul Elstak & Dr. Phunk - Engeltje (N-Vitral Remix)
14. N-Vitral & Angerfist - Fist In Your Face (N-Vitral Edit)
15. Noize Suppressor - Fingherz (N-Vitral Edit)
16. Angerfist - Criminally Insane (Radical Redemption Remix)
17. Radical Redemption & N-Vitral - Hover Through Hell (Qlimax Arena Edit)
18. Vandal!sm - Classics Mashup
  w/ Endymion - Pussy Motherfuckerz
19. Paul Elstak & The Stunned Guys - Thrillseeka
20. Minus Militia - Gas D'r Op
21. D-Fence - Pompen
  w/ Paul Elstak - Hardcore Hooligan (Samples)
22. Neophyte - Braincrackin'
  w/ Hardbouncer - Killed By My Kickdrum
  w/ I:Gor - Too Hot
23. Deadly Guns - Deadly Gangsta Mash-Up
24. N-Vitral ft. Aux Raus - Getverherrie (BOMBSQUAD Edit)
+14

Externe links

www91.zippyshare.com
[Report copyright infringement]
youtube.com
[Report copyright infringement]



McBong [Set Editor] -
Removed IHC. I'd wish for it too, but theres none here. Only uptempo mashups

I remember when he could do more than kickdrums  :(
VerCouter -
Crank im kopf...
Whahahahahahahahahahahaah what the fuck is this...? XD
Xerxes -
Everybody's favourite Belgian
Where is the time when this album was considered a "masterpiece"...  :x

Gewijzigd door Xerxes op 17-01-2018 10:56
McBong [Set Editor] -
Since the LTAB album it went down very fast imo. Some good songs but no recognizeable style anymore
VerCouter -
Crank im kopf...
On 17-01-2018 10:55:36, Xerxes wrote:

Where is the time when this album was considered a "masterpiece"...  :x






Tsjaa... sinds uptempo aantrekkelijker werd. Makkelijk muziek maken hoor. Sample ergens vandaan halen, kick eronder, pitchen en TADA!
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
I'm a big fan of N-Vitral .... Maybe because I wasn't familiar with his old style! A thing that I'm not a fan of is fitting 20+ tracks into 40 minutes. Every DJ does this now, especially hardstyle sets  :doh:
Gewijzigd door -michaelhughes op 17-01-2018 15:05
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 17-01-2018 15:03:45, -michaelhughes wrote:

I'm a big fan of N-Vitral .... Maybe because I wasn't familiar with his old style! A thing that I'm not a fan of is fitting 20+ tracks into 40 minutes. Every DJ does this now, especially hardstyle sets  :doh:


Also these samples thrown in randomly arent good imo. That straight outta kielce sample made me hope to get a i:gor kick now, but no. Also who youre fucking with isnt played properly, only the sample again, after the drop its another track again  :thumbsdown:
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 17-01-2018 15:47:34, McBong wrote:

On 17-01-2018 15:03:45, -michaelhughes wrote:

I'm a big fan of N-Vitral .... Maybe because I wasn't familiar with his old style! A thing that I'm not a fan of is fitting 20+ tracks into 40 minutes. Every DJ does this now, especially hardstyle sets  :doh:


Also these samples thrown in randomly arent good imo. That straight outta kielce sample made me hope to get a i:gor kick now, but no. Also who youre fucking with isnt played properly, only the sample again, after the drop its another track again  :thumbsdown:
Yeah I agree. I still haven’t listened to this set but I love Straight Outta Kielce and I’d be very pissed off it the kick was different haha!
mintz -
loved it, can somebody hook me up with these Zatox - Poltergeist (N-Vitral Edit) and Marshall Masters - Stereomurder (Edit)
i can't find them anywhere, and i would like to listen to them
sinenV -
 _O- The hell is this trash? Just rape every early track