Shoutbox: [20-09] The Carcass: Frenchcore to the bone

Thrashmachine feat. Thrasher & Deathmachine @ Decibel Outdoor 2018 Trailer Park

Crossbreed   UK Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: JeffreyFCT @
Laatst gewijzigd door: JeffreyFCT @

Lengte: 01:29:19
Gestemd door: MattiX hardstyl3MF DJ_Frustration
Favoriet van: Terreur_daan

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. ID (ID - ID [00:15])
2. Deathmachine - Stay With Us
3. The Satan - Bass Feeling
4. Detest - Brave The Storm (Limewax & Thrasher Remix)
5. The Hard Way - Death Kicks
6. BSA - Clubwalker
7. Merikan - Superficial Extent
8. Limewax & Switch Technique, Dieselboy, Thrasher - Spicy Boiz
9. ID (ID)
10. Dieselboy & Counterstrike & Mark The Beast - Stagediver
11. Deathmachine - Get Down Low (VIP)
12. Dolphin & The Teknoist - War Track
13. Deathmachine - I know (VIP)
14. Sei2ure - I Send You To Hell
15. DJ Hidden - Evah Green
16. The DJ Producer - Problematic Frequency (Deathmachine Freq Edition Revision)
17. The Satan - Bombs
18. Dolphin ft. Igneon System - Where I Belong
19. Xaturate ft. Dolphin - Break Him
20. Dolphin - The Polychronican
21. Dolphin ft. The DJ Producer - These Eyes
22. Dolphin & Nonexistent - Atomic
23. The Satan ft. Thrasher - Our Hell
24. Khaoz Engine - Monster Truck
25. Sei2ure - Push The Prozac
26. ID (ID - ID [49:00])
27. The Satan - Black List
28. Deathmachine - Nasty
29. Dolphin - Knuckle Dragger (Hellfish Powerclub Remix)
30. Xaturate ft. Sinister Souls - Skullfucker
31. Xaturate & Detest - I Defy God
32. Deathmachine - Bad Dreams
33. Dolphin ft. Bryan Fury - Wooo!
34. The Hard Way - Pentagram Of Coke (Deathmachine VIP)
35. Hellfish - The Beast Incarnate
36. Deathmachine - Distort U (VIP)
37. Deathmachine - Fear
38. Bryan Fury - 3NYA
39. Deathmachine - World's End
40. Detest - My Porn
41. The DJ Producer, Hellfish & Dolphin - Tribe Of XTRM
42. Hellfish - Creatorz 2018 (Hellfish Killing Machine Remix)
43. Dolphin - Serious Evil Shit Mission 5
44. The DJ Producer - Till The End
45. Angerfist & Akira - Krash The Party
46. ID (ID - ID [86:20])



McBong [Set Editor] -
its THrashmachine and THrasher, not trasher..
JeffreyFCT [Set Editor] -
On 22-02-2019 14:52:13, McBong wrote:

its THrashmachine and THrasher, not trasher..


Sorry, typed too fast.
MattiX -
01. ID - ID [00:15]
02. Deathmachine - Stay With Us
03. The Satan - Bass Feeling
04. Detest - Brave The Storm (Limewax & Thrasher Remix)
05. The Hard Way - Death Kicks
06. BSA - Clubwalker
07. Merikan - Superficial Extent
08. Limewax & Switch Technique, Dieselboy, Thrasher - Spicy Boiz
09. Katharsys - Subsiders
10. Dieselboy & Counterstrike & Mark The Beast - Stagediver
11. Deathmachine - Get Down Low (VIP)
12. Dolphin & The Teknoist - War Track
13. Deathmachine - I Know (VIP)
14. Sei2ure - I Send You To Hell
15. DJ Hidden - Evah Green
16. The DJ Producer - Problematic Frequency (Deathmachine Freq Edition Revision)
17. The Satan - Bombs
18. Dolphin Feat. Igneon System - Where I Belong
19. Xaturate Feat. Dolphin - Break Him
20. Dolphin - The Polychronican
21. Dolphin Feat. The DJ Producer - These Eyes
22. Dolphin & Nonexistent - Atomic
23. The Satan Feat. Thrasher - Our Hell
24. Khaoz Engine - Monster Truck
25. Sei2ure - Push The Prozac
26. ID - ID [49:00]
27. The Satan - Black List
28. Deathmachine - Nasty
29. Dolphin - Knuckle Dragger (Hellfish Powerclub Remix)
30. Xaturate Feat. Sinister Souls - Skullfucker
31. Xaturate & Detest - I Defy God
32. Deathmachine - Bad Dreams
33. Dolphin Feat. Bryan Fury - Wooo!
34. The Hard Way - Pentagram Of Coke (Deathmachine VIP)
35. Hellfish - The Beast Incarnate
36. Deathmachine - Distort U (VIP)
37. Deathmachine - Fear
38. Bryan Fury - 3NYA
39. Deathmachine - World's End
40. Detest - My Porn
41. The DJ Producer, Hellfish & Dolphin - Tribe Of XTRM
42. Hellfish - Creatorz 2018 (Hellfish Killing Machine Remix)
43. Dolphin - Serious Evil Shit Mission 5
44. The DJ Producer - Till The End
45. Angerfist & Akira - Krash The Party
46. ID - ID [86:20]
McBong [Set Editor] -
Awesome! I started a TL on my phone aswell, but the note somehow disappeared and I was too frustrated to start again  :$
MattiX -
On 20-03-2019 10:08:02, McBong wrote:

Awesome! I started a TL on my phone aswell, but the note somehow disappeared and I was too frustrated to start again  :$


Really great set! everytime they perform it gets better and better
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 20-03-2019 10:12:34, MattiX wrote:

On 20-03-2019 10:08:02, McBong wrote:

Awesome! I started a TL on my phone aswell, but the note somehow disappeared and I was too frustrated to start again  :$


Really great set! everytime they perform it gets better and better


Indeed, this set was awesome live. Also their extended set in november was great, though they stopped pretty abrupt after becoming too tired at 7 in the morning  :p
walbier -
Not to be rude but after 08. Limewax & Switch Technique, Dieselboy, Thrasher - Spicy Boiz there is another track but it's not Katharsys - Subsiders.
Does anyone recognize it? Would be really appreciated!
MattiX -
On 24-05-2019 11:46:07, walbier wrote:

Not to be rude but after 08. Limewax & Switch Technique, Dieselboy, Thrasher - Spicy Boiz there is another track but it's not Katharsys - Subsiders.
Does anyone recognize it? Would be really appreciated!


no rudeness friend, i did make a mistake, it's actually Katharsys - Precog, i must of typed the wrong track, thanks for the pick-up!

http://classic.beatport.com/release/metallicity-lp/1942372
walbier -
On 24-05-2019 13:00:31, MattiX wrote:

On 24-05-2019 11:46:07, walbier wrote:

Not to be rude but after 08. Limewax & Switch Technique, Dieselboy, Thrasher - Spicy Boiz there is another track but it's not Katharsys - Subsiders.
Does anyone recognize it? Would be really appreciated!


no rudeness friend, i did make a mistake, it's actually Katharsys - Precog, i must of typed the wrong track, thanks for the pick-up!

http://classic.beatport.com/release/metallicity-lp/1942372


Thanks alot bro! Great track :-)