Shoutbox: [24-06] Lauth: Someone can re-upload D-vino FearFM sets?  :(

The Finnishing Dutch @ Advanced Millennials Controlling The Futile Fallen Machines

Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: rippah @
Laatst gewijzigd door: rippah @

Bestandstype: 320 kbit MP3
Lengte: 01:11:10

Meer info
It's been while, but here's a brand new selection of millennium hardcore classics in the mix!  :)

Gestemd door: ulli88 Hansolo Weerzinwekkend luca-s Swampthing
Favoriet van: Hansolo luca-s

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Placid K - Stay Classy
2. N-Corruptor - Control The Machines
3. Meccano Twins - Sinapse (Shadow Mix)
4. D-Passion - Put Things Right
5. Miss Hysteria - Escape
6. Nosferatu & Endymion - Victorious
7. Triax - Fallen Angels
8. Meccano Twins - Breath
9. Prowler vs Nexes - Advanced Enemies
10. Dione - Come Here And Die
11. Promo - Always Futile
12. Tommyknocker - Learn From The Pain
13. Na-Goyah - Enemy
14. Tha Playah - Walking The Line
15. TRSE Creatures Allied - Disposal Of Outer Power (Eardrums On Blood Mix)
16. Tha Playah - I Call Tha Shots
17. Negative A - 1976
18. Unexist - Paranoia
19. Nosferatu - System 5601



ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
Download in Progress - Check out after ^^  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:

But why you don t put in a few new good releases like The Promo Files RMX 25years later??
Gewijzigd door ulli88 op 26-04-2024 15:50
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
double post sry
Gewijzigd door ulli88 op 26-04-2024 15:52
rippah -
On 26-04-2024 15:49:23, ulli88 wrote:

Download in Progress - Check out after ^^  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:

But why you don t put in a few new good releases like The Promo Files RMX 25years later??


Because this is a millennium hardcore mix.  :) I save them for later!  :D
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
On 26-04-2024 19:10:50, rippah wrote:

On 26-04-2024 15:49:23, ulli88 wrote:

Download in Progress - Check out after ^^  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:

But why you don t put in a few new good releases like The Promo Files RMX 25years later??


Because this is a millennium hardcore mix.  :) I save them for later!  :D


I hope later will not take that long ^^ Im a HC junkie  8-)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup2:  :worship:
luca-s -
Ulli I know you are a HC addict  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  =D  =D  =D  :beer:  :beer:
luca-s -
Ulli in fact if you still have some DJ promos, I'm happy to make a set-mix, anyway congratulations to whoever posted this set

Sorry for the English but I'm Italian and I'm using Google Translator
 :worship:  :worship:  :)
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
On 30-04-2024 16:11:46, luca-s wrote:

Ulli I know you are a HC addict  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  =D  =D  =D  :beer:  :beer:


 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup: