Shoutbox: [13:53] TimTim: De website doet het weer even goed eeeennnn bots in de forum.

Micron @ Tendencial Suicides

Early Terror

Toegevoegd door: Damustrial @
Laatst gewijzigd door: Hansolo @

Bestandstype: 128 kbit MP3
Lengte: 00:58:45

Meer info
The speedcore side of Micron

Gestemd door: hardcorerepublic Hansolo The_Sociopath Dooter

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. DJ Freak - 9009
2. The Berzerker - Herald
3. The Destroyer - Anytime
4. Akira & Metal.D. - Fisting The Cunt
5. The Destroyer - Terror
6. Drokz & Tails - Speed
7. The Destroyer - Sicilian Antibitch
8. M.O.D. & B-2 - Head Off
9. Noisekick - Maniac
10. The Destroyer - Total Hate (Remix)
11. Akira & Metal D - Trancetrutje
12. The Destroyer - Mass Of Shit (Remix)
13. Creatures Of The Occult - Terrorheads
14. XKV8 ft. Overtkill & Le Lascar - Force Fire
15. DJ Freak - Analogue Terror
16. The Berzerker - Intro (Widerstand)
17. The Berzerker - Broken
18. DJ Freak - Kuntface
19. ID (might be DJ Freak)
20. DJ Freak - Sound System
21. Extrement - Extreme Hardcore Shit
22. Extrement - Extreme Hardcore Sex
23. ID ('G.I. Executioner' samples?)



McBong [Set Editor] -
Re-Upload anyone?
Bedlam -
On 29-01-2019 22:57:39, McBong wrote:

Re-Upload anyone?


Here you go pal.
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 29-01-2019 23:05:15, Bedlam wrote:

On 29-01-2019 22:57:39, McBong wrote:

Re-Upload anyone?


Here you go pal.


Wow, that was fast, thanks a lot
Bedlam -
It's not very good because most of the records are pitched up to high. I'll maybe write out a tracklist if I can be bothered?

Of the top of my head tracks by Droz & Tails, The Destroyer and other artists on Cunt Records. The Destroyer on D Boy. Noize Creator on Head Fuck. DJ Freak, Extrement on Hard Of Hearing, Dj Freak on Kill Out. The Berzerker on Widerstand and Bastard Loud. And a few more besides.
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 30-01-2019 15:36:26, Bedlam wrote:

It's not very good because most of the records are pitched up to high. I'll maybe write out a tracklist if I can be bothered?

Of the top of my head tracks by Droz & Tails, The Destroyer and other artists on Cunt Records. The Destroyer on D Boy. Noize Creator on Head Fuck. DJ Freak, Extrement on Hard Of Hearing, Dj Freak on Kill Out. The Berzerker on Widerstand and Bastard Loud. And a few more besides.


Ok I hoped for some of his own speedocre from perdition for example
Bedlam -
On 30-01-2019 19:14:50, McBong wrote:

On 30-01-2019 15:36:26, Bedlam wrote:

It's not very good because most of the records are pitched up to high. I'll maybe write out a tracklist if I can be bothered?

Of the top of my head tracks by Droz & Tails, The Destroyer and other artists on Cunt Records. The Destroyer on D Boy. Noize Creator on Head Fuck. DJ Freak, Extrement on Hard Of Hearing, Dj Freak on Kill Out. The Berzerker on Widerstand and Bastard Loud. And a few more besides.


Ok I hoped for some of his own speedocre from perdition for example


I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there is no Micron tracks on here .
Bedlam -
Early Terror!

01 DJ Freak - 9009 - Special Forces LTD
02 The Berzerker - Herald - Widerstand
03 The Destroyer - Anytime - Head Fuck
04 Akira & Metal.D. - Fisting The Cunt - Cunt
05 The Destroyer - Terror - Head Fuck
06 Drokz & Tails - Speed - Cunt
07 The Destroyer - Sicilian Antibitch - Head fuck
08 M.O.D. & B-2 - Head Off - Cunt
09 Noisekick - Maniac - Cunt
10 The Destroyer - Total Hate (Rmx) - Head Fuck
12 Akira & Metal D - Trancetrutje - Cunt
13 The Destroyer - Mass Of Shit (Rmx) - Head Fuck
14 Creatures Of The Occult - Terrorheads - Cunt
15 XKV8 - Force Fire - Hangars Liquides
16 DJ Freak - Analogue Terror - Special Forces LTD
17 The Berzerker - Intro - Widerstand
18 The Berzerker - Broken - Widerstand
19 DJ Freak - Kuntface - Boneheddz
20 ID Fucking Die? Might be DJ Freak ridiculously high pitched so unrecognisable as most of this?
21 DJ Freak - Sound System - Boneheddz
22 Extrement - Extreme Hardcore Shit - Hard Of Hearing
23 Extrement - Extreme Hardcore Sex - Killout
24 ID 'G.I. Executioner' samples?
Gewijzigd door Bedlam op 04-02-2019 22:20
Hansolo [Set Editor] -
Really fast Early Terror  =D  :bomb:
Dooter -
I love UK hardcore / Frenchore
Really fast !!!!


I like it  :6:  :worship: