Shoutbox: [16:21] HardT3K-Tic:  :bomb:

Weedy @ Homemix

Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: Weedy0104 @

Bestandstype: 128 kbit MP3
Lengte: 01:40:00
Gestemd door: sFM_Craziest Dj_Desafe greg4850 Pithune GabbaNation Nois3controll3r Revir MrAnus JNKz Rob_Styles Tollshock HS-HC-4life -geno- noize RavingMilf Addict SpecialForce
Favoriet van: Dj_Desafe JNKz HS-HC-4life ANGEL150

Tracklist

1. Weapon X - Where my Party People at
2. Nosferatu - Intimidation
3. Korsakoff & The-Viper - Re-Bottled
4. The Viper & Endymion Ft. Nikitta - Sanity
5. The Beat Controller - Crack 'em Hard (Orginal Mix)
6. Anime - Detonate
7. Art of Fighters - Rock On
8. Ruffneck & Endymion - Justice
9. Outblast & Korsakoff - Unleash the Beast (Angerfist Remix)
10. Nitrogenetics - Mu-Sick
11. Na-Goyah - Inexpugnabilis (Invicible)
12. Angerfist & Outblast ft. Crucifier - Tripple Visison (Live @ MOH 2010)
13. Tomcat & Rudeboy - Organized Confusion
14. Mad Dog - Here comes the Madness
15. Placid K - It's been a long Time (Angerfist Remix)
16. Outblast & Angerfist ft. MC Tha Watcher - The Voice of Mayhem
17. DJ Mad Dog - The Flow
18. Placid K - Compagneros (Endymion Remix)
19. Tha Playah & Tommyknocker - The Easy Way
20. Ruffneck & Nosferatu - A Forgotten Tune
21. Weapon X - Bad Boy
22. Mad Dog - Next Level
23. Tha Playah - Walking the Line
24. Amnesys - System Crash
25. Day-Mar & Korsakoff - Screwdriver
26. Evil Activities & Panic - Quiet Dedication (Neophyte & Tha Playah Remix)
27. D-Ceptor - This Time
28. Na-Goyah vs. Kristof - Vendetta
29. Predator vs Hellsystem - Addicted 2 Violence
30. Outblast & Angerfist - Delusion
31. Neophyte Records Allstars - Adrenaline



Dj_Desafe -
Do You like Bass? ;)
Fucking nice Set  :yay:  :bomb:
And the best upload was to pornload.com  xD This Set is nearly the same like Sex  8-)
Pithune -
Mass Vibrant
31. Neophyte Records Allstars - Adrenaline  :bomb:
HS-HC-4life -
i love LSDB
heel mooi  :hungry:
Rob_Styles -
professional dj ?
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 12-05-2010 10:20:16, Rob_Styles wrote:

professional dj ?


 :no:
HS-HC-4life -
i love LSDB
listened and Weedy  :worship:  :worship:

faster,harder,stronger  :worship:
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
Buildup could be better
-geno- -
weedy  :w00t:
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 12-05-2010 13:55:04, TimTim wrote:

Buildup could be better


Yes , we give you deck and you spin , we judge , let's see what YOU CAN  :)
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
On 12-05-2010 17:54:46, djblacksun wrote:

[...]

Yes , we give you deck and you spin , we judge , let's see what YOU CAN  :)


i can't spin... you know that all to good.

but i can make a perfect buildup in the tracklist if you would love that? just send me 30 songs and i will place them in the correct order in a sort of theme.
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
6. Anime - Detonate  :X
Weedy0104 -
The Comanator himself
On 12-05-2010 18:01:59, TimTim wrote:

[...]

i can't spin... you know that all to good.

but i can make a perfect buildup in the tracklist if you would love that? just send me 30 songs and i will place them in the correct order in a sort of theme.


In which way you judge, what a good build up is and which isnt ? Counting Bpm and put from slow to fast ? or only: which is harder and which is softer ?
there are much possibilities for good buildups so it cant be said good or bad. for you maybe its bad, for others good. i always begin slow and end fast. if you look for the bpms of each track in connection with pitch i could say good line up. making an buildup only by hardness of tracks sometimes is not really possible, when track is harder but has 5 % lower bpm and you are at 8 % pitch, then have to pitch 13 % and other guys cry that its overpitched. i dont think that there is only one perfekt way for the best build up  ;)
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
On 12-05-2010 21:42:31, Weedy0104 wrote:

[...]

In which way you judge, what a good build up is and which isnt ? Counting Bpm and put from slow to fast ? or only: which is harder and which is softer ?
there are much possibilities for good buildups so it cant be said good or bad. for you maybe its bad, for others good. i always begin slow and end fast. if you look for the bpms of each track in connection with pitch i could say good line up. making an buildup only by hardness of tracks sometimes is not really possible, when track is harder but has 5 % lower bpm and you are at 8 %. then have to pitch 13 % and other guys cry that its overpitched. i dont think that there is only one perfekt way for the best build up  ;)


u could also make a line up from a theme:)? and i'm not seeing any of the good buildups. some songs i would just put in a different order:) just a piece of feedback. Not saying something negative did not YET listen to the mixing, will be tomorrow:) and i know for sure that u won't go from 190 bpm to 176 bpm to 300 bpm or soemthing  :beer:
Weedy0104 -
The Comanator himself
On 12-05-2010 21:44:44, TimTim wrote:

[...]

u could also make a line up from a theme:)? and i'm not seeing any of the good buildups. some songs i would just put in a different order:) just a piece of feedback. Not saying something negative did not YET listen to the mixing, will be tomorrow:) and i know for sure that u won't go from 190 bpm to 176 bpm to 300 bpm or soemthing  :beer:


i think you mean switches from melodic to harder track and back  ;)
i like it. too linear its boring for me. more like a bit alternation. pushing tracks and then sth for calm down and again pushing.
but i think spamming comment box full isnt so usefull.  ;) i am msn ha  :beer:  :beer:
-geno- -
weedy, you listened DjCyCO @ The Hardcore Strength vol.3? He made a great mix by the way..
These songs from this mix  :)
Angerfist & Outblast ft. Crucifier Tripple Visison
Weapon X - Where my Party People at
Dj Mad Dog-The Flow
Dj Mad Dog-Here Comes The Madness