Shoutbox: [15-10] raver070: Ik lees het nu hier pas van Cookie Monsta! Damn...

G-Noize @ Hardstyle Session #14

Hardstyle

Toegevoegd door: greg4850 @
Laatst gewijzigd door: greg4850 @

Bestandstype: 320 kbit MP3
Lengte: 00:56:21
Gestemd door: boerenlater Bubba Nois3controll3r greg4850 Maximumraver Turbulence ZeroGravity SchizeQ Vioda stiba TheGame1492 Noiser69 stefan88pt Nastee Piet-R76 gero

Tracklist

00. Intro (John Cena - My Time is Now)
01. Fenix - Drug Collection (Coone Remix)
02. Swedish House Mafia - One (Maly Remix)
03. Psyko Punkz - After Mf
04. The Hose - I Survived
05. Gentalica - Musik
06. Alex Zombie & Andy Hazard - I Am Legend
07. Ded - Memory Ice
08. Bass Modulators - Take It Back
09. Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (S Dee Remix)
10. Shockerz - My Music
11. Frontliner & Wildstylez - Spin that Shit (S.W.A.T. Anthem 2009) (Scope DJ Rmx)
12. Zatox - To the Top
13. Outro (Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Dead Man Mix) (Undertaker)



Bubba -
Leuke tracklist. Is weer eens wat anders dan de standaard x-pand/psycho/inner creativity hitjeslijsten.
Thanks!
Nois3controll3r -
On 18-03-2011 15:21:02, Bubba wrote:

Leuke tracklist. Is weer eens wat anders dan de standaard x-pand/psycho/inner creativity hitjeslijsten.
Thanks!


 :thumbsup:
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 18-03-2011 15:21:02, Bubba wrote:

Leuke tracklist. Is weer eens wat anders dan de standaard x-pand/psycho/inner creativity hitjeslijsten.
Thanks!


Dankjewel  :thumbsup2:
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
Enjoyed  :)
Gewijzigd door Maximumraver op 18-03-2011 22:31
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 18-03-2011 22:31:47, Maximumraver wrote:

Enjoyed  :)


 :thumbsup2:
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
Wooow  :w00t:

Thanks all for the votes  :worship:
stefan88pt -
© ® ™
00. Intro (John Cena - My Time is Now)  :star:
01. Fenix - Drug Collection (Coone Remix)  8-)
02. Swedish House Mafia - One (Maly Remix)  ;)
03. Psyko Punkz - After Mf  ^.^
04. The Hose - I Survived  =D
05. Gentalica - Musik  :L
06. Alex Zombie & Andy Hazard - I Am Legend  :6:
07. Ded - Memory Ice  :a:
08. Bass Modulators - Take It Back  :kiss:
09. Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (S Dee Remix)  :info:
10. Shockerz - My Music  (L)
11. Frontliner & Wildstylez - Spin that Shit (S.W.A.T. Anthem 2009) (Scope DJ Rmx)  :o
12. Zatox - To the Top  :worship:
13. Outro (Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Dead Man Mix) (Undertaker)  :star:
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 19-03-2011 23:14:44, stefan88pt wrote:




 :w00t:
gero -
Bah, was da met die "happen" die eruit zijn, irritant om naar te luistere  :S
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 12-06-2011 17:27:42, gero wrote:

Bah, was da met die "happen" die eruit zijn, irritant om naar te luistere  :S


English please
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 12-06-2011 17:27:42, gero wrote:

Bah, was da met die "happen" die eruit zijn, irritant om naar te luistere  :S


 :') this is a set, so it's normal that the tracks are "mixxed or even cutted"  :p
If you want complete tracks so listen to the track non mixxed  ;)

And i am someone who don't cut the tracks too early so i don't understand why you say this
Gewijzigd door greg4850 op 12-06-2011 18:45
gero -
On 12-06-2011 18:44:27, greg4850 wrote:

[...]

 :') this is a set, so it's normal that the tracks are "mixxed or even cutted"  :p
If you want complete tracks so listen to the track non mixxed  ;)

And i am someone who don't cut the tracks too early so i don't understand why you say this


Do i look like a retard?  :censored:

I mean there is something wrong with your recording, it's like the cd players are malfunctioning... Or your gameboy couldn't handle the recording...
Gewijzigd door gero op 15-06-2011 05:12
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 15-06-2011 05:11:35, gero wrote:

[...]

Do i look like a retard?  :censored:

I don't know i never saw you  :D



On 15-06-2011 05:11:35, gero wrote:

[...]

I mean there is something wrong with your recording, it's like the cd players are malfunctioning... Or your gameboy couldn't handle the recording...


I know what you mean man, sometimes i have some problems with the recording  :S