Shoutbox: [06:30] Dooter: Solved LOL

Microgun @ Goliath - 12 Years Anniversary Festival

Industrial Hardcore

Toegevoegd door: MicroClown @

Bestandstype: 320 kbit MP3
Lengte: 00:34:15
Gestemd door: Linda7-8-88 [deleted user] Audioholic Brain T.I.T.Salmai Sign_X MicroClown f4ring helleye kasselbrotzer Biomek Demolition075 Krisiek82 JonnyWalker Heet TheVinylraider
Favoriet van: Linda7-8-88 f4ring Demolition075 Heet

Tracklist

01.Sei2ure - Heatsink
02.Lowroller - Pure Nekro
03.Biomek - Remember to Forget
04.AK-Indusrty & NeverQuiet - Nekromongers(Forbidden Society Remix)
05.Sei2ure - Data
06.Detest - Wrong Turn
07.Switch Technique - D.i.D
08.Dither - They Deserve it
09.Igneon System - Crisis Situation
10.AK-Indusrty -Night Hunt Machine
11.Innovative - Confess the Truth
12.AK-Indusrty - Hokuto 100 Crack Fist
13.AK-Indusrty & Igneon System - Evil Blood



Evilness -
 :worship:
Audioholic -
Die neue AK-Industry ist schon der Kracher!  :thumbsup:

Es gibt halt einfach nix geileres als richtig fetten Nekrosound  :bomb:
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 09-11-2011 10:18:35, Audioholic wrote:

Die neue AK-Industry ist schon der Kracher!  :thumbsup:

Es gibt halt einfach nix geileres als richtig fetten Nekrosound  :bomb:


 :info:
Audioholic -
Every time you have a problem hardcorerepublic. sorry, that I can't speak, write and understand dutch.  >.<

That's almost ""racism""  :doh:
MicroClown -
Gunz Up !
AK-Indusrty EP  :bomb:  :beer:
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 09-11-2011 16:17:07, Audioholic wrote:

Every time you have a problem hardcorerepublic. sorry, that I can't speak, write and understand dutch.  >.<

That's almost ""racism""  :doh:


That's no racism you can speak and write english and you know that these are the rules  :beer:
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 09-11-2011 16:17:07, Audioholic wrote:

Every time you have a problem hardcorerepublic. sorry, that I can't speak, write and understand dutch.  >.<

That's almost ""racism""  :doh:


I'm sorry but it's a Dutch website with a two language system.. i didn't make the rules

If german comments are allowed... spanish comment are too.... and polish comments.. or italian comments.. maybe some french here and there.. Do you get my point? We need to moderate a website. Nothing personal really.. honest
Gavegast -
TukkerTerrorClanFan!
@ Audioholic -
Buy a German/Dutch translate book.  :beer:
Audioholic -
On 10-11-2011 02:18:05, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry but it's a Dutch website with a two language system.. i didn't make the rules

If german comments are allowed... spanish comment are too.... and polish comments.. or italian comments.. maybe some french here and there.. Do you get my point? We need to moderate a website. Nothing personal really.. honest


Yeah, i know what you mean.  ;) Yesterday I had an off day. Sorry for that.  =]
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 10-11-2011 08:15:41, Audioholic wrote:

[...]

Yeah, i know what you mean.  ;) Yesterday I had an off day. Sorry for that.  =]


No problem.. I can understand the frustration... and with all the Dutch comments.. it may look unfair.
I am always willing to translate/explain/etc

I know it's not really the same, but I also talk/write/comment often in English with dutch members on lsdb.. So that people can understand what is being said.  ;)
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 09-11-2011 16:17:07, Audioholic wrote:

Every time you have a problem hardcorerepublic. sorry, that I can't speak, write and understand dutch.  >.<

That's almost ""racism""  :doh:


So speak english then.
MicroClown -
Gunz Up !
On 10-11-2011 19:14:36, DelugeOfSound wrote:

[...]

So speak english then.


Yooo  :thumbsup:
Biomek -
Thanx for playing my shit!
MicroClown -
Gunz Up !
On 11-11-2011 16:12:47, Biomek wrote:

Thanx for playing my shit!


no problem mate  ;) tomorrow i have also one of your tracks in my set  :thumbsup2: Biomek rockz  :beer:
GabbaGruba -
fett !
switch technique is richtig geil  ;)