Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Liveset discussion / How to build up a set?

djblacksun -
Fake Shit
Mixed in Key helps you to build your sets  :)

Or try :

Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
Je moet je tracklist maken zoals je zelf wilt en zelf het leukste vindt, je pakt toch nooit de hele hardstyle groep tegelijk. Ieder zijn smaakje  =]
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 23-11-2010 20:27:42, djblacksun wrote:

Mixed in Key helps you to build your sets  :)

Or try :

i have seen this image before...  :p what is that all about????
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 23-11-2010 19:44:12, greg4850 wrote:

For Hardstyle hmmm

Some guyz telled me that the build-up in a HS set is that you have to end with Dark & Raw HS tracks

So you have to end with harder tracks  :thumbsup:

I think B-Front make a good end for a HS Set

Fuck thosw guys... Best build up is your choise & your F** ears  :) ofc after RAW HS you don't must play chill ... but chill before RAW is good
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 23-11-2010 20:28:42, Pithune wrote:

[...]
i have seen this image before...  :p what is that all about????

I don't really knew , just posted. But as far i readed forums about Harmonic mixing ,this system helps to build up your sets , to make they more harmonic... they shows which major tones can be mixed together .

From forum :

a visual representation of which musical keys are compatible with each other:

On the Camelot wheel, each musical key is assigned a keycode number from one to twelve, like hours on a clock.

For a perfect mix, choose a keycode within one "hour" of your current keycode. If you are in 8A, you can play 7A, 8A or 9A next. If you are in 12A, you can play 11A, 12A or 1A. This mix will be smooth every time.

You can also mix between inner and outer wheels if you stay in the same "hour." For example, try mixing from 8A to 8B, and notice the change in melody as you go from Minor to Major.

Nothing special without Mixing In Key software ,they just select track by minors ... this is usless cause if you edit original speed up till 6% you will get another key-tone
Gewijzigd door djblacksun op 23-11-2010 20:43
Duruz -
On 23-11-2010 20:24:04, BazzProject wrote:

[...]

uhm...
good point. but what if your style nobody likes?  ;)

then, you need to work at that yourself.  :)

On 23-11-2010 20:28:32, Jro_ wrote:

Je moet je tracklist maken zoals je zelf wilt en zelf het leukste vindt, je pakt toch nooit de hele hardstyle groep tegelijk. Ieder zijn smaakje  =]
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 23-11-2010 20:42:52, djblacksun wrote:

[...]

Nothing special without Mixing In Key software ,they just select track by minors ... this is usless cause if you edit original speed up till 6% you will get another key-tone

thanks but no thanks if i like to make my sets more harmonic i'll do it the old fashioned way  :p
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 23-11-2010 21:41:37, Pithune wrote:

[...]

thanks but no thanks if i like to make my sets more harmonic i'll do it the old fashioned way  :p

It's what about i was told few mssgs above... Best way how to build up sets it's your taste ,ears , personal mixing style  :thumbsup:
And more lol , Mixed In Key costs $58 (US)  =D
BazzProject -
LSDB Finalist!
On 23-11-2010 19:52:55, b14ckpr0j3ct wrote:

Crypsis after Showtek = BAD
Showtek after a trance track or something = GOOD

well i should play first lisa lashes vs brk3 - f33l and then showtek - black  -_-
Gewijzigd door BazzProject op 25-11-2010 14:12
eMule -
Not Your Monkey Not Your Robot
On 23-11-2010 19:52:55, b14ckpr0j3ct wrote:

Showtek = BAD
NaeosPsy -
On 24-11-2010 16:54:18, eMule wrote:

[...]

not everything.