Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Radio shows / Darklime Show @ Fear.FM

hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 10-07-2012 22:01:25, darklime.carnage wrote:

[...]

show would be kept hc,and those styles are going another direction however could be combinations of doom/ind with ebm,idm,ambient,soundscape/drone and also rhytmic noise etc  ;)

Could you trow in some abstract dubstep for me?  :$
darklime.carnage -
VГÉЖ [ДVЯKГVЙWЭ] aka [VИGЭЯKICK]
On 10-07-2012 22:15:29, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]

Could you trow in some abstract dubstep for me?  :$

nope mate sorry i decided not to include either breakcore or dubstep tracks,but there are some new stuff from artists like Sei2ure it's like INDHC+dubstep,so some of those you may hear  ;)
Gewijzigd door darklime.carnage op 11-07-2012 08:41
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 11-07-2012 08:39:05, darklime.carnage wrote:

[...]

nope mate sorry i decided not to include either breakcore or dubstep tracks,but there are some new stuff from artists like Sei2ure it's like INDHC+dubstep,so some of those you may hear  ;)

maybe some tracks like this one..  :W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YibmtL14E
darklime.carnage -
On 11-07-2012 13:32:42, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]

maybe some tracks like this one..  :W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YibmtL14E

yep may be like that,heard his stuff already and played even,but mostly show would be kept hc with straight hc kicks,such stuff may only occure in some sets,no full set filled with such stuff,sorry  :p
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 11-07-2012 13:44:14, darklime.carnage wrote:

[...]

yep may be like that,heard his stuff already and played even,but mostly show would be kept hc with straight hc kicks,such stuff may only occure in some sets,no full set filled with such stuff,sorry  :p

No problem.. not asking for full sets  ;)
you must have played everything.. and you're the one asking for suggestions  :D
darklime.carnage -
On 11-07-2012 13:47:13, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]

No problem.. not asking for full sets  ;)
you must have played everything.. and you're the one asking for suggestions  :D

well i'm not even sure what you're requesting gonna be since show is HARDCORE and that style is far away from it actually  :p
darklime.carnage -
in other words i would consider,and thanks for idea,but don't think any time soon  :W
darklime.carnage -
today's set may not be broadcasted due to same reasons,i'm gonna be listening myself to make sure it is on air :/
darklime.carnage -
they are experiencing some probs with set's uploading system,so not only happening with my sets,i notified them now about my set,but not sure they could fix on time since it takes a while for them to reply,so if set gonna fail today also,fuck it i'll get em posted on my soundcloud and not gonna be uploading new sets to their system till the fix it  >.<
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 10-07-2012 22:15:29, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]
abstract dubstep

-_-
darklime.carnage -
On 12-07-2012 10:59:52, DelugeOfSound wrote:

[...]

-_-

show is hardcore,but yet i have smth off the show wich include such a thing and could make u happy  :W
darklime.carnage -
finally happening correct set is on air how nice  =D
darklime.carnage -
i think for the moment show is abstract enough (as far as i heard claims to be most experimental ones on hardest stream channel  =D) and yesterday's set was a good example of it,with it's weird and absctract french corish beats,breaks and kicks  :p
darklime.carnage -
tomorrow: Darklime + 33,3% of Angerkick @ Fear.FM 19-07-12 [Replicant Edition Pt.II]
style: Industrial Hardcore/Acidcore to Terror/Speedcore
Opening & Closing by Angerkick

next week: Darklime + 20% of Angerkick @ Fear.FM 26-07-12 [New Tracks June 2012]
style: Mainstream Hardcore/Gabber with some INDHC/Terror/Speedcore + Frenchcore ending

1st week of August:
Darklime & Angerkick @ Fear.FM 02-08-12 [New Tracks June 2012: Experimental Sound Lab]
In this episode i decided to do an experiment: doomcore/darkcore & slow indsutrial hardcore tracks were fused together with fast terror/speedcore & more uptempo hardcore tracks/styles,so you may hear the result of such a combination,brace yourself!  :6:
darklime.carnage -
ok so i gave ur suggested industrial-dubstep concept a thought and deicded to give it a shot,however it's unknown yet would it be on my fear.fm show or either an episode of my "Industrial Resistance" series,and also for sure it won't be earlier then fall,since i'll need to figure about tracks but in fall for sure you'll hear smth of that conpect from me either on fear.fm or elsewhere  ;)
♪ ♫♫ ♪
yaaaaahhh  :yay:
darklime.carnage -
On 26-07-2012 11:51:07, hardcorerepublic wrote:

yaaaaahhh  :yay:

haha don't get too excited i dunno may be you won't like it :P as far i figured that i'd most likely be builiding it around usual/common for dubstep bpm speed,but as for tracks i'll need a lotta time to sort out several thoushands of em for it,so it may end in several mixes,but it would take much time,so we'll see in fall  ;)
PatrickG88 [Set Editor] -
[Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Bᴏx]
I remain convinced that you will surprise us  :beer:
darklime.carnage -
On 26-07-2012 19:23:01, PatrickG88 wrote:

I remain convinced that you will surprise us  :beer:

at least gonna try  :$
darklime.carnage -
hey folks! i've been mixing my new fear.fm sets and boy i have few things to tell you about em :P
since i collected almost 300 new tracks released in July,August-September sessions gonna be built using only new july tracks,menaing future new tracks editions,gonna get 2-3 months delays,so August-September gonna be filled with New Tracks July sessions of such styles as: Mainstream Hardcore/ INDHC / Drumcore / Frenchcore / Terror / Speedcore etc.,and yeah i decided to make a little change in my styles policy on the show at least for a little bit,and decided to include some of the Drumcore tracks,but only certain kind,the ones wich has more hardcore and just some d&b elements not "crossbreed" stuff like for example Lowroller does,since in July there been released many good tunes of such a type on Genosha,and Enzyme etc. originally i stated that my show would be focused on straight kick type of tracks,but now it's gonna change at least for a little while,next thing is that due to lack of space on my soundcloud account my fear.fm sets gonna be hosted for 1 week mostly and then get removed from there,so be sure to get em  ;) and one more note off the show,my mediafire account is getting (or already was) banned so some of my older sets hosted there would get removed,just for you to know.

So July sessions gonna start from tomorrow and last for like 2 months or whatever :P

Darklime @ Fear.FM 09-08-12 [New Tracks July 2012 Pt.I] (Part I of Unknown yet  :D)
style: Mainstream Hardcore/INDHC/Drumcore/and few bits of Frenchcore/Terror/Speedcore (just few tracks)

next sessions soon TBA  ;)

P.S. not sure if that's all i wanted to let you know for the moment,but that's all i remember atm,so may be more updates to follow :P
Gewijzigd door darklime.carnage op 08-08-2012 19:25