Shoutbox: [19:48] hardcorerepublic: wel zo simpel en rustig

Ed909x @ Early Rave Mix 3

Early Hardcore   Oldschool   Acid

Toegevoegd door: pointlesspoint @
Laatst gewijzigd door: pointlesspoint @

Lengte: 01:01:55
Gestemd door: hardcorerepublic

Bekijk als platte tekst

Tracklist

1. Middle Income - All Stars
2. Vene - Pain
3. Phuture Wax II - Tested To Destruction
4. Fiamma - Festa Italiani
5. Bardot - Viva La Revolution
6. Space Cube - Session
7. DJ Gizmo - Don't You Want My Lovin'
8. Lenny Dee - Alpha 1
9. Rave A Graphixx - Life, Death & Sex (Hardcore Passion On 150 BPM)
10. Influence ll - Mastermind
11. Ter↔Mo - Tempo
12. James Christian - People Say I'm Crazy
13. Liquid bass - Music 4 The People
14. House Pimps - Get The Hook (Ilsa Gold Remix)
15. Pravda Trax - Pravda Interrupt
16. Probe - Born To Freak
17. The Brain - Crasy One (Fucker Mix)
18. Biochip C. - Fucking Evil
19. Loudness - Let Me Hear You
20. Biochip C. - Strange Invaders (remix)
21. M.R.G. - Loving U (Hardcore Mix)
22. Synthadelic - I'm A Secretary
23. United Rave States - We Need More (Uptempo Mix)
24. Chosen Few - Freedom
25. Thunderball - Bonzai Channel One
26. Atomium - Speedy Gonzales (Speedy Loco)



Bedlam -
This is an official release by Thunderdome mixed by Drokz. I copied and pasted the properties of the file below. The other two 6 & 2 I don't know but probably the same?

CD 1 Full 68.33 Min — Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T)

Contributing artist Thunderdome;
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
On 07-01-2020 16:19:09, Bedlam wrote:

This is an official release by Thunderdome mixed by Drokz. I copied and pasted the properties of the file below. The other two 6 & 2 I don't know but probably the same?

CD 1 Full 68.33 Min — Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T)

Contributing artist Thunderdome;


It’s only the title, on YouTube you can find this mix, it’s not the same
Bedlam -
You think I mean this mix here. 'Thunderdome - CD 1 Full 68.33 Min - Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T).' You can download it a few places here are just 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF7MppbQL6where are just 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnnR2MlgQU&t=234s

This link in brackets (https://uploadfiles.io/ ) is an MP3 rip of the You Tube video 'Ed909x @ Early Rave Mix 3.' Download the file and right click go to Properties you will see this below.

CD 1 Full 68.33 Min — Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T)

Contributing artist Thunderdome

On reflection the only reason I can give for this is he's ripped this mix here on to a Drokz CD/MP3 and not changed the properties on the file. He's only renamed the file to 'Early Rave Mix 3'. There was no 'Ed909x' in the title he just never changed the properties.

These are profesionally made recordings you can tell by the mixing and the tracklists posted on You Tube. Which ones who knows but I doubt very much these are mixes by 'Ed909x.' He's just made up titles Early Rave Mix 2, 3 & 6 in my humble opinion.
Gewijzigd door Bedlam op 08-01-2020 02:00
pointlesspoint -
These are intriguing findings! I'll inquire further when i have time and contact Ed909x? Indeed i agree these are rather professional mixes, or definately by a rather experienced collector/dj/(oldschool) producer, who knows.
Bedlam -
On 08-01-2020 10:26:31, pointlesspoint wrote:

These are intriguing findings! I'll inquire further when i have time and contact Ed909x? Indeed i agree these are rather professional mixes, or definately by a rather experienced collector/dj/(oldschool) producer, who knows.


Thanks it's no big deal but that's my conclusions. This website usually does not want such things for copyright reasons. There was a real hullabaloo about it a few years ago on here. Happy New Year to you and all on the Liveset Database!
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
On 08-01-2020 01:37:03, Bedlam wrote:

You think I mean this mix here. 'Thunderdome - CD 1 Full 68.33 Min - Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T).' You can download it a few places here are just 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF7MppbQL6where are just 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnnR2MlgQU&t=234s

This link in brackets (https://uploadfiles.io/ ) is an MP3 rip of the You Tube video 'Ed909x @ Early Rave Mix 3.' Download the file and right click go to Properties you will see this below.

CD 1 Full 68.33 Min — Early Rave Mix By Drokz (High Quality HQ HD Dutch Gabba ID&T)

Contributing artist Thunderdome

On reflection the only reason I can give for this is he's ripped this mix here on to a Drokz CD/MP3 and not changed the properties on the file. He's only renamed the file to 'Early Rave Mix 3'. There was no 'Ed909x' in the title he just never changed the properties.

These are profesionally made recordings you can tell by the mixing and the tracklists posted on You Tube. Which ones who knows but I doubt very much these are mixes by 'Ed909x.' He's just made up titles Early Rave Mix 2, 3 & 6 in my humble opinion.


I've seen the mp3 file info when i downloaded the mix a few days ago. I think the file info is not correct. I don't think its a mix by drokz and i dont think its 68 minutes long.
pointlesspoint -
@Bedlam: thank you ...and a Happy New Year to you, all the best!

Hier mijn vraag aan Ed909x:
Hereby my question to Ed909x:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk4EY48zUR91ap6ihGQcVxA/discussion
Hallo! Hi! Even een vraagje: ik hou me bezig met tracklists maken van livesets en dj-sets en ik heb een aantal Early Rave mixen van u gepost op de website Liveset Database omdat ik ze goed vind! Om correcte informatie te kunnen weergeven is mijn vraag of u de auteur/dj bent van de Early Rave mixen dan wel een andere. Zo kunnen andere gebruikers ook correcte informatie krijgen. Alvast bedankt voor het lezen en het antwoord.
In English: In my free time i make tracklists of live- and dj-sets. I've posted a few of your Early Rave mixes on the website Liveset Databse because they are good! To give correct information it is important to know if you are the author of the Early Rave mixes so i can give full information to other users of the website (Artist, date, name of the mix, tracklist, ...). Voorbeeld van een pagina/Example of page: https://lsdb.nl/set/216487/ed909x-early-rave-mix-3-12-12-19.