Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 08-08-2010 20:30:54, ThaMaster wrote:

ThaMaster

Originallity +1
Comedy Value +1
Execution +1

ThaMaster For The Win

:worship:
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 08-08-2010 20:30:54, ThaMaster wrote:

:doh:

I think you should just stick to your hands up
Crysonic -

Tonight's Gearbox is gonna be a hard and fast evening featuring mixes from Mic-E, Wavolizer, & Alex Kidd!

Our first guest on tonight's show is Mic-E, a huge upcoming DJ from Slovenia who has had a lot of experience producing as well as DJ'ing. From his first release in 2002 to his newest releases on his very own label Hard Hammer, he has always manage to combine hardstyle beats with techno elements and hard trance influenced melodies. His set tonight will be a bangin way to kick off the evening!

Then for an hour of their usual mashup mixing that incorporates the hardest tunes there are, from techstyle to schranz. The Tonic Wasterz will play another typical set to take you further into the show.

At 10pm we have the one an only Alex Kidd who is continuing to take clubland by storm with his unique, dancefloor destroying sets. Alex is one of a few UK based DJ's that supports a European Hard Trance & Hard style sound. His storming sets also incorporate a mash-up of Techno & Hard Dance, creating many surprise elements to his performances, this will be one interesting hour.

And to finish the show we have a special hard trance set from Theracords' Wavolizer. Under his alias Omega Centauri you will hear a varied and dark hour of hard trance. As well as showcasing his supreme mixing abilites and newest productions, this final hour will be a perfect end to the night!

20:00 - 21:00 Mic-E
21:00 - 22:00 Tonic Wasterz
22:00 - 23:00 Alex Kidd
23:00 - 00:00 Omega Centauri (aka. Wavolizer)

Follow Gearbox @
http://gearboxshow.info/twitter
http://gearboxshow.info/facebook
Gewijzigd door Crysonic op 13-08-2010 15:27
NeRk -
ÑaM ÑaM!
Alex Kidd wAAAaAAAAAAAAAAA  :worship:  :worship:  :yum:
Life begins at 140
fuck man, that's a beast of a lineup  :worship:  :worship:
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
This time 2 years ago wud of been wankin over this line up but not so keen on what the kidd plays now  :thumbsdown:
Maybe he will suprise me  :bday:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
 :yay:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 13-08-2010 16:24:22, forde1690 wrote:

This time 2 years ago wud of been wankin over this line up but not so keen on what the kidd plays now  :thumbsdown:
Maybe he will suprise me  :bday:

Ive not listened to the full set yet but from the quick scan of it i managed it does sound pretty good.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Mic-E set Is fucking Banging

:worship:
Troyee -
Now it's time to bring that bone
Tonic Wasterz now isn't bad too  :)
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Alex Kidd Essential Mix. UTTERLY OUTSTANDING

Personally for me the best essential mix i have ever heard and i grew up on the essential mix.

http://lsdb.eu/set/2925/Alex_Kidd_-_Essential_Mix__BBC_Radio_1__17-05-2008.html
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

20.00 - Nitrouz
21.00 - Hardstyle Mafia
22.00 - Tonic Wasterz
23.00 - Bootek

NitrouZ, was considered to be one of the biggest Hardstyle Talents in Australia, but due to his overwhelming success he decided to careeron his career in Holland where he has set up a new studio. His success in Holland is already apparent after the success of his hit track 'Hardstyle Defines You' which has been supported by the biggest artists in the scene. He also played at the Defqon.1 blue stage this year which many consider to have been the best stage. Nitrouz is going from strength to strength and we can only expect to more great things from him.

Hardstyle Mafia areb a DJ & Producer duo from Finland. After several years producing Trance/Hardtrance, they started to produce Hardstyle in the beginning of 2005. This style is fresh, hard and rough, exactly the kind of sound that hardstyle is crying out for right now. Hardstyle Mafia has performed in events such as QuakeDance (NL), Defqon (AUS), Summer Angel (DK), Toxicator (Poland) and in many other events and we look very forward to hearing their raw sound on the show.

Hosts Desudo and Crysonic will then spin an hour of the best in the underground sounds of hard dance as well as sticking in a few timeless classics in a track packed mix full of energy and thumping kicks.

For the last hour we will be treated to something extraordinary from Phil York's alter ego 'Bootek'. Bootek’s 4 deck mash up club appearances have been encapsulating audiences around the globe over two years. Consisting of a jaw dropping, awe inspiring mash up of familiar tracks all remixed in a hard-tekk style and then mixed together across 4 decks alongside re-edits of the biggest tracks (playing over 50 tracks an hour) with added deck trickery that would impress even the most skilled deck technician!
Gewijzigd door djdesudo op 20-08-2010 03:01
Mariioo -
Wings of Liberty
Gearrr Boxxx..!!!  :D yeah..  :thumbsup2:  :worship:  :beer:
NaeosPsy -
Consisting of a jaw dropping, awe inspiring mash up of familiar tracks all remixed in a hard-tekk style and then mixed together across 4 decks alongside re-edits of the biggest tracks (playing over 50 tracks an hour) with added deck trickery that would impress even the most skilled deck technician!

:w00t:
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
Hardstyle Mafia always good.  :beer:
t0n1 -
On 20-08-2010 07:40:29, Nitrogen wrote:

Hardstyle Mafia always good.  :beer:

yessss  :worship:
i'm looking forward to their set  :)
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
Last show ?
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Last show is next week.

we were supposed to have a 7 hour farewell show on the last sunday too but we havent heard back from roy yet. so we might have a load of mixes without any air time  :doh:
Life begins at 140
20.00 - Nitrouz
21.00 - Hardstyle Mafia
22.00 - Tonic Wasterz
23.00 - Bootek

Nice line up

bootek at the end will be a bangin end for tonights gearbox  :worship: