Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
27 August 2010 05:54 - As we all know RHR is in it's final week and will no longer be running as of September so we have decided to say farewell to Real Hardstyle Radio in the best way possible.

The last edition of Gearbox on RHR will be an 11 hour event spread over two days this weekend!

Gatty is relatively new on the scene but has made a great impression since his arrival. He has three releases on the Theracords and Therabyte label which include As It Appeared E.P, Undetected & Indent and Code. From his new mix we will hear his new material in what we expect to be a thumping Tech Set.

Jim Noizer is one of many fine producers to have come from Italy. His first release was way back in 2003 with his J-Style Vol.1 release and his most recent which was a welcome back after 5 years without producing is called reloaded. Jim Noizer has a typical italian style with a lot of big heavy reverse bass tracks and we look forward to hearing amibitious mixing techniques through this set.

Neilio has already appeared on the show before as part of our Irish night and he blew us away with his excellent mix which included huge tracks and some excellent mixing technique. This time he is back supporting a brand new track and if the last mix is anythign to go by, this one should be fantastic.

Rephex has built a great reputation within the hardstyle industry but has recently turned his eye towards hardcore. We asked Rephex if he would like to do a crossover mix which incorporates his old unique hardstyle tracks and also his new hardcore tracks. We dont usually get treated to the pleasure of a Rephex mix so we are really looking forward to this one!

But Gearbox will continue, it is to return in 2 months on Hardstation.FM every Thursday 19:00 - 00:00 CET.
It will also be returning with a special 4 hour Tonic Wasterz mix to celebrate the return.
Thanks again to RHR, our loyal listeners and everyone who made this show what it is!

Follow Gearbox @
LINK
LINK
Gewijzigd door djdesudo op 27-08-2010 18:53
David--Meehan -
What List??
all da same i think its gonna happen, defo getting sum bucky in for dis one!!  :p
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
On 26-08-2010 23:37:40, David--Meehan wrote:

all da same i think its gonna happen, defo getting sum bucky in for dis one!!  :p

Sorry for asking.
But what english is that i really dont understand?
I heard someone saying this is slang english or something?
David--Meehan -
What List??
it basically means...

phil i think that i will soil myself when i listen to dark by design on saterday. I think i shall invest in a bottle of tonic wine to drink while i am listening to the show

:thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
da = the, gonna = going to, defo = Definitely, dis = This, Bucky = Drink of the gods!!! The Label of this drink is the sign for Tonic Wasterz!!!  :worship: Makes you run faster you know?
David--Meehan -
What List??
Drink of the Gods!! haha
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 26-08-2010 23:37:40, David--Meehan wrote:

On 26-08-2010 23:42:28, David--Meehan wrote:

it basically means...

phil i think that i will soil myself when i listen to dark by design on saterday. I think i shall invest in a bottle of tonic wine to drink while i am listening to the show

:thumbsup:

haha, fuckin brilliant David  :worship:
David--Meehan -
What List??
 :D
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
Neilio  :worship: Crypsis  :worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 27-08-2010 01:06:16, Pithune wrote:

Neilio  :worship: Gatty  :worship: Jim Noizer  :worship: Rephex  :worship: Phil York  :worship: Dark By Design  :worship: Bass.T.O.R.M  :worship: Sasha F  :worship:Crypsis  :worship: Tonic Wasterz  :worship:

x2
NeRk -
ÑaM ÑaM!
Gatty, Rephex, Dark By Design, Sasha F, TONIC WASTERZ

:L  :L  :L
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 27-08-2010 01:33:25, NeRk wrote:

Gatty, Rephex, Dark By Design, Sasha F, TONIC WASTERZ

:L  :L  :L

:worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Still waiting on Crypsis and Phil York Sets.  :slow:  o_O
Noiser69 -
On 27-08-2010 16:32:32, djdesudo wrote:

Still waiting on Crypsis and Phil York Sets.  :slow:  o_O

lol... it sucks
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
27 August 2010 05:54 - As we all know RHR is in it's final week and will no longer be running as of September so we have decided to say farewell to Real Hardstyle Radio in the best way possible.

The last edition of Gearbox on RHR will be an 11 hour event spread over two days this weekend!

Gatty is relatively new on the scene but has made a great impression since his arrival. He has three releases on the Theracords and Therabyte label which include As It Appeared E.P, Undetected & Indent and Code. From his new mix we will hear his new material in what we expect to be a thumping Tech Set.

Jim Noizer is one of many fine producers to have come from Italy. His first release was way back in 2003 with his J-Style Vol.1 release and his most recent which was a welcome back after 5 years without producing is called reloaded. Jim Noizer has a typical italian style with a lot of big heavy reverse bass tracks and we look forward to hearing amibitious mixing techniques through this set.

Neilio has already appeared on the show before as part of our Irish night and he blew us away with his excellent mix which included huge tracks and some excellent mixing technique. This time he is back supporting a brand new track and if the last mix is anythign to go by, this one should be fantastic.

Rephex has built a great reputation within the hardstyle industry but has recently turned his eye towards hardcore. We asked Rephex if he would like to do a crossover mix which incorporates his old unique hardstyle tracks and also his new hardcore tracks. We dont usually get treated to the pleasure of a Rephex mix so we are really looking forward to this one!

But Gearbox will continue, it is to return in 2 months on Hardstation.FM every Thursday 19:00 - 00:00 CET.
It will also be returning with a special 4 hour Tonic Wasterz mix to celebrate the return.
Thanks again to RHR, our loyal listeners and everyone who made this show what it is!

Follow Gearbox @
LINK
LINK
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Phil York has unfortunately not had the time to finish his set so he is no longer on the line up im afraid, we may have been let down by Rephex but here's hoping he gets back in touch today with his mix.  :(
David--Meehan -
What List??
ragin about phil york! ah well, is gaz still on at 17:15?? (GMT)
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Gaz West set is still same time which btw is 4.15 in Britain.
David--Meehan -
What List??
and ireland...  :p  :D

cool beans man, tuning in now...  :worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Theres gonna be a new flyer added in a second due to Rephex, Sasha F and Phil York all not making sets on time.