Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
Crysonic -

Tonight's show features mixes from legends Hardstyle Mafia, up and comer NitrouZ, and the one and only Bootek!

To commence the show we have NitrouZ, who was considered to be one of the biggest Hardstyle Talents in Australia, but due to his overwhelming success he decided to careeron his career in Holland where he has set up a new studio. His success in Holland is already apparent after the success of his hit track 'Hardstyle Defines You' which has been supported by the biggest artists in the scene. He also played at the Defqon.1 blue stage this year which many consider to have been the best stage. NitrouZ is going from strength to strength and we can only expect to more great things from him.

Hardstyle Mafia are a DJ / Producer duo from Finland. After several years producing Trance/Hardtrance, they started to produce Hardstyle in the beginning of 2005. This style is fresh, hard and rough, exactly the kind of sound that hardstyle is crying out for right now. Hardstyle Mafia has performed in events such as QuakeDance (NL), Defqon (AUS), Summer Angel (DK), Toxicator (Poland) and in many other events and we look very forward to hearing their raw sound on the show.

Halfway into the show hosts Desudo and Crysonic will then spin an hour of the best in the underground sounds of hardstyle as well as sticking in a few timeless classics in a legendary
33-track!! that's right 33-track mix full of energy and thumping kicks.

For the last hour we will be treated to something extraordinary from Phil York's alter ego 'Bootek'. Bootek’s 4 deck mash up club appearances have been encapsulating audiences around the globe over two years. Consisting of a jaw dropping, awe inspiring mash up of familiar tracks all remixed in a hard-tek style and then mixed together across 4 decks alongside re-edits of the biggest tracks (playing over 50 tracks an hour) with added deck trickery that would impress even the most skilled deck technician!

20.00 - 21:00 NitrouZ
21.00 - 22:00 Hardstyle Mafia
22.00 - 23:00 Tonic Wasterz
23.00 - 00:00 Bootek

Follow Gearbox @
http://gearboxshow.info/twitter
http://gearboxshow.info/facebook
Gewijzigd door Crysonic op 20-08-2010 17:52
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
I liked the theme`s you had. With every show a other country.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 20-08-2010 15:48:58, ThaMaster wrote:

I liked the theme`s you had. With every show a other country.

I kinda liked them too actually. Think when we return we'll try and get back to themes.

only reason they are mixed up at the moment is because we just wanted to bring in the best dj's we could before the close of the station
NeRk -
ÑaM ÑaM!
23.00 - 00:00 Bootek

:worship:  :worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
As we all know, RHR is coming to a close at the end of the month. Gearbox has manage to secure 7 hours next Sunday as a farewell event to the station.

We want to know what dj's you would like to hear on our last broadcast on RHR, also we'd like to know any tracks you would like to hear us spin on our last mix?

Thanks guys
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
Very pity that RH R close and that Gearbox will end for a while  :( But I hope for you Phil & Crysonic that you find quickly another station  :)

I wanna hear some Hardcore but i don't know which DJ can make a quick set :/
I sended for a while a list to Crysonic with some Hardcore tracks maybe he can make this special set for me ? That would be nice  :)

Greetz,

Greg
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
We have a very well respected hardstyle dj who recently changed his style to harcore who is willing to make a set. We're gonna see if he will do a crossover mix though cause we love the stuff he done as a hardstyle producer.
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
A louk set wud be sweet some propper hardtrance  :worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
he may be involved with the show when we join the new station.  :thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

As we all know RHR is in its final week and will no longer be running as of September so we have decided to say farewell to Real Hardstyle Radio in the best way possible.

The last edition of Gearbox will be an 11 hour Event spread over two days this weekend!

It will include mixes from Phil York, Dark By Design, BassT.O.R.M, Sasha F, Jim Noizer, Gatty, Neilio, Crypsis and a 2 hour special from Tonic Wasterz.

Keep an eye on this space for the set times!
K-Cin -
Belgians do it better !
Wicked,looking forward  :)
Hektor -
Zuigen, kreng!
Crypsis?  :yum:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 26-08-2010 16:59:32, K-Cin wrote:

Wicked,looking forward  :)

:thumbsup2:

On 26-08-2010 17:00:44, Hektor wrote:

Crypsis?  :yum:

:yes: If he remembers.
Hektor -
Zuigen, kreng!
On 26-08-2010 17:01:46, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

:yes: If he remembers.

He better remembers.  :@

Or else..  :p
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
neilio with new track is  :yum: no new tracks is  :@
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
It will include mixes from Phil York, Dark By Design, BassT.O.R.M, Sasha F, Jim Noizer, Gatty, Neilio, Crypsis and a 2 hour special from Tonic Wasterz.

Holy fuck!, what a fucking line up, fair play on getting some of those Djs  :worship:  :worship:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 26-08-2010 17:43:08, ThaMaster wrote:

neilio with new track is  :yum: no new tracks is  :@

Neilio's New Track  :yum:

On 26-08-2010 17:48:47, steviedoyle wrote:

Holy fuck!, what a fucking line up, fair play on getting some of those Djs  :worship:  :worship:

Aye man, total delighted about all of them like.
David--Meehan -
What List??
Line Up.....  :bomb:

Phil York & Gaz.... i think im gonna shit myself!!

cant wait guys!!

djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 26-08-2010 22:09:51, David--Meehan wrote:

Line Up.....  :bomb:

Phil York & Gaz.... i think im gonna shit myself!!

cant wait guys!!

I've shat myself on several occasions mate, not all its cracked up to be.  :bday:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night