Shoutbox: [15-06] Bedlam: Stefan ZMK got that one it's called 'Mix At Home'.

Feedback / On the downtime and the removal of ID&T sets

Rossum -
This news really frustrates me... not only do I think you guys have made a great effort in spreading dance music, but I also feel sorry for starting dj's who use this website as a platform to spread their music and mixes.

I really hope ID&T will come to their senses about this, many people benefit from LSDB.nl to say the least!
Deserteagles -
On 12-09-2011 13:31:36, mstx wrote:

[...]
That's the plan. I have some scripting to do tonight.  -_-

Hahah YOU ARE THE MAN
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 12-09-2011 13:41:52, Swampthing wrote:

[...]

Hahaha, join me, let's try. http://www.facebook.com/groups/282796555079171/

Saddest thing, some douchebag is advertising his own sets in that group...  :fp:
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
 :o
Morbid_Angel -
Fino alla Fine!
Retarded move from id&t...
Why have they become such douches over the years? (They were a bit more humble in their approach in the 90's)
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
OMFG  :o
KleinRavertje86 -
On 12-09-2011 14:28:58, Morbid_Angel wrote:

Retarded move from id&t...
Why have they become such douches over the years? (They were a bit more humble in their approach in the 90's)

MONEY MONEY its al about the benjamins
resreqt -
fucking greedy cun%s  :@

main focus seems to be on profit

not spreading the love of the sounds

I come hear to discover more sounds to purchase more sounds to promote the sounds that grow the community that attend their parties...

dumb people are dumb  >.<
KleinRavertje86 -
does anybody have some email adres from that fucking bastards?

SPAM THAT SHIT!  :rtfm:  :rtfm:  :rtfm:
ColinHQ -
Do you like owls?
This is balls  :thumbsdown:

LSDB is where I get my live sets so I can hear new music and decide what I'm going to buy. It's also a great community.
Gewijzigd door ColinHQ op 12-09-2011 14:45
HarderGrinder -
 :thumbsup2:
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
OMFG WTF  :censored:
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
Shower of Cunts  :thumbsdown:

Good luck with the scripting and getting site back to normal Mstx  :thumbsup:
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
beetje raar hoor, want mijn sets zijn geen eigendom van ID&T  :) van live broadcasts van evenementen kan ik begrijpen maar zolang dj's hun nummers kopen mixen en online zetten heeft niemand anders er wat van te zeggen
Luukjahhh -
I thought LSDB was fully legal, since the sets are uploaded to other databases? That means they should contact sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc. instead of LSDB, or am I wrong here?

Good luck with the scripting  :thumbsup:
EviLiv -
are u serious  :')

if site is down like that all u have to do atm is delete my comments instead of fixin it  :')
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 12-09-2011 14:52:36, Luukjahhh wrote:

I thought LSDB was fully legal, since the sets are uploaded to other databases? That means they should contact sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc. instead of LSDB, or am I wrong here?

Good luck with the scripting  :thumbsup:

+1
icey2 -
Good luck with sorting this guys. Don't know what I'd do without this site when it comes to music, sets etc...

Easily the best on the net.  :)
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 12-09-2011 14:56:57, icey2 wrote:

Good luck with sorting this guys. Don't know what I'd do without this site when it comes to music, sets etc...

Easily the best on the net.  :)

if it comes to that, easy solution. Genre Drop boxes. will be hard so find older sets (no search bar) but the sets will be updated when a new upload is posted
Terror-Japper -
Maar goed dat ik al super veel sets heb dan :P
Alleen zou wel fokked op zijn als het dalijk helemaal niet meer mag en kan  :(