Shoutbox: [15-06] Bedlam: Stefan ZMK got that one it's called 'Mix At Home'.

Feedback / On the downtime and the removal of ID&T sets

EdwinH4L -
On 12-09-2011 16:50:26, Basscontrollerz wrote:

[...]

geen hat0r, wel een dance-community raper aangezien je niet verplicht bent hs te luisteren

Nee, gelukkig niet
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
I don't understand that..

Even the artists self share LSDB links on their pages etc..
darklime.carnage -
VГÉЖ [ДVЯKГVЙWЭ] aka [VИGЭЯKICK]
On 12-09-2011 17:11:03, greg4850 wrote:

I don't understand that..

Even the artists self share LSDB links on their pages etc..

true that  :yes:
Gewijzigd door darklime.carnage op 12-09-2011 17:18
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
For the moment all download links are gone until Mstx has coded a way to sort ID&T event-sets so they can be easily sorted and deleted.
taxi -
On 12-09-2011 17:22:30, Knomo wrote:

For the moment all download links are gone until Mstx has coded a way to sort ID&T event-sets so they can be easily sorted and deleted.

I thought Q-dance and B2S are aso a part of ID&T.. Will those sets also get deleted?

On 12-09-2011 17:13:35, darklime.carnage wrote:

[...]

true that  :yes:

It's not about what the artists want, it's about what the big companies want.
It's a shame, but it's true.
Gewijzigd door taxi op 12-09-2011 17:27
Vioda -
ID&T and Q-Dance yes, same boss
darklime.carnage -
have one site as for temporary change of lsdb for HC sets,and some other styles,but lsdb is more useful and better designed though,as for me i have still around 130 GB + of sets to listen to,so like 1.5 years are filled for me even if lsdb would go down (i assume NOT),still big thanks to it,hope gonna solve,neverminding those dickheads,it's just one precedent not a whole situation,so no real trouble should came out of this,1 hint is not so cerial
Gewijzigd door darklime.carnage op 12-09-2011 17:34
darklime.carnage -
On 12-09-2011 17:26:38, taxi wrote:

[...]

it's fucked,that's how it is  :(
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
i think it's best to dig into stuff before doing anything on the site... this maybe a harsh warning but what can they do if you ignore it?

On 12-09-2011 17:26:38, taxi wrote:

[...]

one of the reasons why i recently stopped wasting effort in trying to get there...
Gewijzigd door Pithune op 12-09-2011 17:35
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 12-09-2011 17:34:17, Pithune wrote:

i think it's best to dig into stuff before doing anything on the site... this maybe a harsh warning but what can they do if you ignore it?

you don't wanna know...
Gewijzigd door hardcorerepublic op 12-09-2011 17:39
Sasha_Mad -
oh shit  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
it was so cool site  :o
hope all will work soon
darklime.carnage -
unfortuently system can fuck with anybody,anytime,whenever they want  :(
what dutch laws say about those stuff with "copyright" maybe sign a petition or smth?
darklime.carnage -
also stupid idea: if nothing gonna work,maybe just move server or host to asia,i heard it's not so controversial with copyrights there,it's last move to do though :P
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 12-09-2011 17:38:36, hardcorerepublic wrote:

[...]

you don't wanna know...

tell me.
taxi -
On 12-09-2011 17:41:24, darklime.carnage wrote:

also stupid idea: if nothing gonna work,maybe just move server or host to asia,i heard it's not so controversial with copyrights there,it's last move to do though :P

They don't have the sets on their own servers in the first place, so i don't think that's the problem here.
Bianconeri -
just add the text of the sets in google and you will find it most of the time.
For the hardcore and hardstyle sets most common upload site is zippyshare.

sad that id&t is doing this. The lifesets give me a reason to go or not go to a party the next time. The lifesets give me a memorie of a good time i had at one of the party's.
Sasha_Mad -
 :censored:
E-Stylezz -
vet cool gave koffiepads !
Is dit niet gewoon simpelweg het feit dat ID&T copyright claimt op door hun georganiseerde feesten en de daarbij horende livesets. En aangezien dat patent een absoluut recht is, ze deze kunnen handhaven. Daarmee tot gevolg dat zij alleen mogen bepalen waar en door wie de sets te beluisteren zijn. Dus bijvoorbeeld ook alleen maar officieel via de dancetunes podcast en niet meer indirect verder via een site zoals LSDB.
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
On 12-09-2011 18:00:21, E-Stylezz wrote:

Is dit niet gewoon simpelweg het feit dat ID&T copyright claimt op door hun georganiseerde feesten en de daarbij horende livesets. En aangezien dat patent een absoluut recht is, ze deze kunnen handhaven. Daarmee tot gevolg dat zij alleen mogen bepalen waar en door wie de sets te beluisteren zijn. Dus bijvoorbeeld ook alleen maar officieel via de dancetunes podcast en niet meer indirect verder via een site zoals LSDB.

Dit.

En hoewel je met heel veel moeilijk doen evt wel het recht op linken zou kunnen winnen (LSDB is zoals google, een zoekmachine, die in dit geval alleen linkt naar livesets, livesets staan nog steeds op de file hosting sites (cyberlockers) of je hier nou de link weghaalt of niet) is het het niet waard en zit er meer risico aan het moeilijk doen, dan gewoon alle ID&T sets verwijderen

Het is jammer maar helaas dat het zo moet, hoe meer sets hoe beter, maar het is niet anders.