Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Liveset discussion / What happened to Hardstyle!?

Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
lsdb.NL

=]
KBZLL -
niet weer die dicussie  :')
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
On 06-08-2009 21:24:24, Pithune wrote:

english!  :censored:

stfu, I talked to Szyco he know what does it mean.
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
excuse me ?

i'm not asking, i'm telling you to write english so everyone can understand (this will come in the FAQ/rules soon)

the dutch i did was only towards opperhoofd
UND3RDRIVE -
Fuck U I wont do what U tell me!
On 06-08-2009 21:54:05, Pithune wrote:

excuse me ?

i'm not asking, i'm telling you to write english so everyone can understand (this will come in the FAQ/rules soon)

:thumbsup2:  :kiss:

Edit : I really love the bassline of Early days, but a nice melo doesn't kill me, but I also think that there is too much money into hardstyle, no good soundz  :aww:
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
On 06-08-2009 21:54:05, Pithune wrote:

excuse me ?

soon but not yet :*
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
On 06-08-2009 21:23:41, SchizeQ wrote:

Szymonie bylbym wdzieczny gdybys chociaz troszke przetlumaczy co oni pisza bo to moze byc ciekawe  :)

Pisza ze nowy HS jest gowno  :yes:
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
On 06-08-2009 23:19:28, djblacksun wrote:

[...]

boobie woebie dobie asfassiii gnasko bomi nataaaa  :w00t:
Bierman -
On 06-08-2009 22:09:46, SchizeQ wrote:

[...]

soon but not yet :*

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

Go on, there are no rules so fuck the mods  :thumbsup2:
Szyco -
Looks like I started a ''HOT'' Topic  8-) Sometimes pretty too hot discussions, so take it easy guys!  :a:  ;)

First of all what I wanted to say is that I also think that English is a pretty good standard language to speak on lsdb cuase the most among of us understand it  :) So don't get pissed off at eachother if someone talks Polish, Dutch or even Chinese to someone else, but please be focused at the fact that everybody wants to understand what everybody writes here  :aww:  :thumbsup2:

On topic:
It's true that if someone has a certain opinion about a specific 'thing', it's pretty hard to convince this stubborn person to think neutral and I think I am one of them  :p

It's true that most of the productions in today's Hardstyle are really technically well/excellent produced comparing it with the Early Hardstyle period, bur don't forget that the technology in producingsoftware has raised and developed itself in a huge way.
So you can say it's more easy too produce a track, but you can also say that there are so many possibilities now in producingsoftware that it's difficult to oversee all these possibilities. And if you ask me, I think that in this last category the best and innovative producers make the best tracks, cuase they know all the software inside out and that's were the real quality comes from:) That's my opinion though  ;)
Ok, there certainly are some exceptions, but they're rare!

So everyone has his own taste, music-style he/she loves and therefore his own opnion aboutit. I know I will never ever love today's Hardstyle, only looking at tracks like Frontliner...sorry but really  :X  :X  :X But also in Hardcore there are productions, like someone already said ''Nobody said it was easy'' This also  :X  :X  :X It''s all too bloody happy cheeky and childish and the worsest thing about it is that more and more people are loving it and that's a sad conclusion  :cry:

PS. To the Polish people around here who not know English that good, just want to translate a few things, so dont get  :@ now!  ;):
Zaczolem rozmowe co sie stalo zdziszejszym Hardstylem. Moglbym niektroym naturalnie nie co tlumaczyc ale przez www.google.translate.com dluzo jednak mozecie sobie przetlumaczyc, ale nie zrozumcie mnie zle z tym, jest to wogole dla was o wiele latwiej
Wojtek -

babedieboebie.....

It means : new hardstyle is shit  ;)
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
On 06-08-2009 23:29:41, Wojtek wrote:

[...]

babedieboebie.....

It means : new hardstyle is shit  ;)

is niet zo moeilijk he pools. of wat het ook is.

boedoebabbeeeeboooo.

new hardstyle is cool
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction

[...]

Pisza

lekker!  :)
Szyco -
Haha Pithune, moet ik je ff Pools leren?  :D  ;)
Jipdenk -
Fristi
ik vind die early minder, mag dat ook?  :$
Szyco -
On 06-08-2009 23:50:11, Jipdenk wrote:

ik vind die early minder, mag dat ook?  :$

Ieder zn ding, maar ben t niet met je eens  -_-
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 06-08-2009 23:54:02, Szyco wrote:

[...]

Ieder zn ding, maar ben t niet met je eens  -_-