Shoutbox: [26-04] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Liveset discussion / What happened to Hardstyle!?

Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 07-08-2009 00:21:26, Jipdenk wrote:

[...]

hallo

frietsaus erbij?  :L
Jipdenk -
Fristi
pindasaus alsjeblieft
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
 :yum:
hostage -
Bowspirit
I'm with Szyco, the majority of the nu-style sucks big time.
I simply don't like it, cheese melodies which kill the rythm, the minimum of percusions and the Reverse bass is now substitued by an uber awesome TOK.  :^)

But there is some good recent tunes anyway, which are more the right evolution for the genre, I recalled for everybody, called HARDstyle, not cheesestyle. For me, the bad thing is more the domination of Q-dance; I would like to have more early music in the events, but they absolutely don't give any hope for that.  :@
Corossi -
On 07-08-2009 01:21:01, hostage wrote:

I'm with Szyco, the majority of the nu-style sucks big time.
I simply don't like it, cheese melodies which kill the rythm, the minimum of percusions and the Reverse bass is now substitued by an uber awesome TOK.  :^)

But there is some good recent tunes anyway, which are more the right evolution for the genre, I recalled for everybody, called HARDstyle, not cheesestyle. For me, the bad thing is more the domination of Q-dance; I would like to have more early music in the events, but they absolutely don't give any hope for that.  :@

Totally agree with this  :thumbsup2:

There are some recent tracks I really like. The new basskicks aren't that bad in some tracks, but I prefer the older hardstyle sound.
But you really won't see me a whole night long in a hardstyle area on one of the Q-Dance events, all the tracks together are annoying me. Better the hardcore area or, the more better: the industrial area. Rough, dark basses  :L

Anyway, is there are music style today which sounds a bit like the older hardstyle sound?

On 06-08-2009 21:28:47, Pithune wrote:

lsdb.NL

=]

Indeed, it's a dot.NL website but also has a lot international visitors.
Nevio -
We have Nu style because people prefer to moan about it than make hardstyle  :')
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
For a certain period I am asking myself where did the real sound of Hardstyle go? I always loved Hardstyle (read Early Hardstyle), but I really cant get used to new sound that is ruling the Hardstyle scene since a certain period of time....
What I am talking about? The really anoying, fuckinn childish en stupid cheeky melodies, the always same basslines and kicks Where is the real raw, heavy pumping sound and hard kicks?? For me this isnt Hardstyle anymore, but ''Happystyle'' What happened??

I totally agree  :worship:
Stardust -
Between the raw hardstyle and the melodic hardstyle I made my choice!

I love much more the melodies!!!  :yay:
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
the dark melodies  :yes:  :worship:
Djinky -
Age of esrever ssab
On 06-08-2009 20:20:04, Szyco wrote:

For a certain period I am asking myself where did the real sound of Hardstyle go?  :^) I always loved Hardstyle (read Early Hardstyle), but I really cant get used to new sound that is ruling the Hardstyle scene since a certain period of time....
What I am talking about? The really anoying, fuckinn childish en stupid cheeky melodies, the always same basslines and kicks  :thumbsdown: Where is the real raw, heavy pumping sound and hard kicks?? For me this isnt Hardstyle anymore, but ''Happystyle''  :clown:  :') What happened??  :(

Amen!!

i realy agree...
i was totally in love with the hardstyle untill 4 years aggo..
the old sounds are much better then they are now..

it's now (my opinion) a tuned up-jumptyle or pitched down Hardcore..
sad..

nice post  :)  :thumbsup2:
Titatovenaar -
RAWNESS, the intensity of sound  :L
Nois3controll3r -
Nu-Style; Happystyle  (L)
Nilles -
Schranzmans
On 26-11-2009 16:49:32, Nois3controll3r wrote:

Nu-Style; Happystyle  (L)

ook leuk op zijn tijd, maar minder vocals en meer bass like our power  :L
ExF -
Nu-Style - as my some friends say for some tracks: Super Mario songs  :')
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
On 06-08-2009 20:24:51, Tanic wrote:

For me:EARLY 4 Life  :worship:  :worship: (LoL)
But we life in 2009  =]

and in 2017 the Music from 2009 is Early  :^)
ExF -
in 2017 hardstyle logo will be mega happy simily.  :D
Wojtek -
zelf loop ik nog niet zo lang mee met de hardstyle ... vanaf ca. 2005. Toch moet ik zeggen dat ik de hardstyle die toen en in 2006 uitkwam over het algemeen vetter vond dan nu.
Wojtek -
On 07-08-2009 00:04:30, djblacksun wrote:

[...]

Yeah... But Wojtek , tylko nie ktory nutki , pozostale dobry  :p

eehm iets met nootjes? Wtf is nutki, I understand the rest of the line but nutki??
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
On 26-11-2009 20:35:02, OzStyle wrote:

[...]

lol what u said Nitro hahaha my point exactly are we meant to change the genres as the song gets older, but anyway li will eave that discussion alone..

any HS is HS  :x  >.<  :a:  xD

i dont really care about this shit  =D  -_-
Stokbrood -
Authentic DJ
fucking clown  :clown: