Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 13-07-2011 17:01:41, boerenlater wrote:

trommelset?

Mostly darkstep, i added a touch of dubstep and dnb in it though.

On 13-07-2011 15:30:35, eMule wrote:

nicee, let him make a MS-DoS set for Gearbox in the future  =]

I'd be down for that but i think thats going way too far from what gearbox stands for. Up to phil though  :)
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

Thursday the 14th of July

20.00 - Dean Myler
21.00 - DJ Thera
22.00 - Icey & Chris P
23.00 - Deluge Of Sound

Dean Myler has been making excellent tracks in the hard dance and techno scene recently as his productions continually burst into the trackitdown and beatport charts. His mixing skills however, have always been known to Gearbox, so we are very excited about Dean kicking off the show.

On the 23rd of July, Gearbox has invited DJ Thera and Geck-o to perform in Cake Inverness, in the run up to the gig, I requested that both DJ Thera and Geck-o make promotional mixes for the night. Geck-o treated us to another delightful mix and this time it is the turn of the owner of Theracords himself. Gearbox has followed and supported all of the Theracords artists from the very start of the label and I am delighted to finally present a mix from the man himself.

Icey & Chris P have proved themselves as some of the most talented residents of Gearbox. There Dark hard original and variated sets bring something to the show that I can not get enough of. They will offer an injection of something brutal to and leave you feeling like you've just been fucked by an industrial powerdrill

The winner of this years LSDB competition, Deluge of Sound, gives Gearbox that edge and variety of sound that the show has tried to maintain throughout its existence. This talented DJ will introduce the show to sounds which are previously unheard on Gearbox and judging by the reactions from his LSDB mixes, this will leave no-one disappointed.

Hope you all enjoy the show
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
Looking foward to Deluges set  :thumbsup:
Life begins at 140
On 07-07-2011 21:24:53, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

haha

It's not just pro's. I just like to offer a good variety of quality music  :)

True that my good sir.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

Thursday the 21st of July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORDE YOU DIRTY TEA DRINKING POOF

20.00 - Lee Mac
21.00 - Luca Antolini
22.00 - Phil York
23.00 - Loony

Lee Mac is still going from strength to strength with his techy, deep, and pounding tech trance tracks. Lee has recently been invited to play at the Q-Base drop your own area bunker for LSDB. As soon as Lee gets the opportunity to move to Great Britain, you can guarantee Lee will be tearing up clubs on a weekly basis, but for now we will have to make do with his outstanding guest mixes for Gearbox.

Gearbox is truely delighted to invite Luca Antolini back on the show after his sensational first mix for Gearbox. This time Luca has decided to make an exclusive mix consisting soley of his own newest productions. Luca has been at the top in hard dance music for over a decade but yet he is still managing to produce the most inivitave and original tracks in the business right now. You will be hugely impressed with this truely remarkable mix.

Phil York is a good friend of Gearbox and after we arranged to book him for another gig in the north of Scotland at the end of the year, Phil agreed to provide us with his latest promotional mix. This is a beautifully mixed blend of all the best aspects of had dance. It encorporates a delightful blend of big melodies, techy riffs and raspings driving basslines. Phil really is one of the best talents in Britain for his respected genre and he is having great success with his brand International Hard Dance Sessions that he runs with Fausto. You will be delighted to hear some of the newest tunes from the label in this excellent mix.

Loony is a favourite for all who appreciate hard, fast and energetic hard trance with big melodies. Loony has never disappointed in the past and we expect nothing less than the best from this excellent scottish DJ.
Gewijzigd door djdesudo op 21-07-2011 00:25
Life begins at 140
 :worship:, Beast of a line up. Specially look forward to another loony set.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 21-07-2011 12:19:57, steviedoyle wrote:

Wait till you hear the Luca set man, in fact the Phil York set is unbelievable as well
Odyssee -
On 21-07-2011 13:39:35, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

Wait till you hear the Luca set man, in fact the Phil York set is unbelievable as well

Will the sets be online this evening? Looking forward tot Luca's.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 21-07-2011 13:44:12, Odyssee wrote:

[...]

Will the sets be online this evening? Looking forward tot Luca's.

Yeah i hope so. you could upload them for me if you want? I could send you all the sets and the links and the tracklists the now.

I struggle doing it on my phone and i wont be home till 10.30 from work.
Odyssee -
On 21-07-2011 13:52:56, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

Yeah i hope so. you could upload them for me if you want? I could send you all the sets and the links and the tracklists the now.

I struggle doing it on my phone and i wont be home till 10.30 from work.

Sure you can do that. Then i'm sure i'll have those sets on my mp3 during my holiday  :D
mazzanotti -
antolini & phil york... you are a fuckin genius... and the best thing is... don't work today... so i will listen the whole show....  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :L  :L  :L
Lee_Mac_ -
"as soon as Lee gets the opportunity to move to Great Britain"

haha thats just a fantasy at the moment :P

Great line up tonight, you never told me Luca was on tonight aswell as Phil  :)
Gewijzigd door Lee_Mac_ op 21-07-2011 15:39
Nois3controll3r -
On 21-07-2011 15:33:54, mazzanotti wrote:

antolini & phil york... you are a fuckin genius... and the best thing is... don't work today... so i will listen the whole show....  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :L  :L  :L
Loony -
Big Dawg
On 21-07-2011 12:19:57, steviedoyle wrote:

cheers mate, but ya'll have tae excuse a couple of the mixes  :$ some of the cuts went pete tong  :D

a was gonna mix it last week aswell but ended up bein a lazy bastard leaving it till later, then completely forgot about it... so bein lazy has came back & smacked me right in the face  :p
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 21-07-2011 21:21:16, Loony wrote:

[...]

cheers mate, but ya'll have tae excuse a couple of the mixes  :$ some of the cuts went pete tong  :D

a was gonna mix it last week aswell but ended up bein a lazy bastard leaving it till later, then completely forgot about it... so bein lazy has came back & smacked me right in the face  :p

did you manage to get it sent to Pithune no bother aye?
Loony -
Big Dawg
On 21-07-2011 21:32:35, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

did you manage to get it sent to Pithune no bother aye?

aye man, a had forgot a had him on ma msn when a said tae ya  :doh:
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
On 21-07-2011 00:24:56, djdesudo wrote:

20.00 - Lee Mac
21.00 - Luca Antolini
22.00 - Phil York
23.00 - Loony

Cheers Bro all the sets were wicked proper line up next to no HS  :thumbsup2:

Lee Mac is still going from strength to strength with his techy, deep, and pounding tech trance tracks. Lee has recently been invited to play at the Q-Base drop your own area bunker for LSDB. As soon as Lee gets the opportunity to move to Great Britain, you can guarantee Lee will be tearing up clubs on a weekly basis, but for now we will have to make do with his outstanding guest mixes for Gearbox.

Gearbox is truely delighted to invite Luca Antolini back on the show after his sensational first mix for Gearbox. This time Luca has decided to make an exclusive mix consisting soley of his own newest productions. Luca has been at the top in hard dance music for over a decade but yet he is still managing to produce the most inivitave and original tracks in the business right now. You will be hugely impressed with this truely remarkable mix.

Phil York is a good friend of Gearbox and after we arranged to book him for another gig in the north of Scotland at the end of the year, Phil agreed to provide us with his latest promotional mix. This is a beautifully mixed blend of all the best aspects of had dance. It encorporates a delightful blend of big melodies, techy riffs and raspings driving basslines. Phil really is one of the best talents in Britain for his respected genre and he is having great success with his brand International Hard Dance Sessions that he runs with Fausto. You will be delighted to hear some of the newest tunes from the label in this excellent mix.

Loony is a favourite for all who appreciate hard, fast and energetic hard trance with big melodies. Loony has never disappointed in the past and we expect nothing less than the best from this excellent scottish DJ.

On 21-07-2011 00:24:56, djdesudo wrote:

20.00 - Lee Mac
21.00 - Luca Antolini
22.00 - Phil York
23.00 - Loony

Wicked episode of Gearbox chum really enjoyed it, well there Lee and Loony sets were top notch  :beer:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

Thursday the 28th of July

20.00 - Dermot Baterman
21.00 - X-Pander
22.00 - Creators Project

Dermot Bateman is another member of the Gearbox team that is ready to pack his bags to play at the LSDBunker at this years Q-base Competition. Dermots unique style of tech trance with the use of filthy reverbarting samples can be appreciated for the first hour of the show.

X-Pander is back again to caress your ears with the latest sounds from his collection of new tracks. Valentin has been working on some excellent new tracks and he will be showcasing them in this brand new mix for the show.

Creators Project never fail to provide us with an exciting, experimental and diverse set which ranges from the best new tracks, to the forgotten classics, from the underground to the hottest tracks right now. Accompany those tracks with a beautiful mixing technique and we are in for a beautiful last hour of the show.

The show will be one hour short this week as I planned on playing my set from the Gearbox presents DJ Thera and Geck-o night, but it didnt record properly, so i will need to re-record it for next weeks show.
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
 :thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 14-07-2011 00:07:36, djdesudo wrote:

Thursday the 4th of August

20.00 - David Rust
21.00 - Desudo
22.00 - Icey & Chris P
23.00 - Coarsection